Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW was WAR once again!

Go down 
+7
Pablo
Papashango
Marty McFry
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Just make it clear about my thoughts on the Austin idea

firstly i dont want:

a one time appearance
a walk in, a stunner a beer and walks out

What i do want is:

A few more months of hell raising, title changes, unexpected outcomes, basiclly continue from a great start they have made.

Eventually, when law and order is restored i want the Stone Cold to be a FULL TIME gm, not justthe odd appearance but a proper long run as gm. Let me make it clear again, not for a good few months would i want to see this tho.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:05 pm

"the Stone Cold "

wtf, i think i did a adamele there!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:08 pm

The main reason I don't want an Austin return unless its an in ring return is because that damn WHAT chant will be all over everything 100x worse than it is now
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 pm

haha, well, it would take a bit more than a crowd chant to change my mind about him, it could get a teeny weeny bit annoying tho
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 am

Nah, Austins legacy for me will be tainted with that chant, each to there own but its the most annoying chant in the history of the world and to think he was the one that brought it to the fore will be a black mark against him forever
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:11 pm

I watched the repeat of raw last night. I thought it was simply an amazing show, brilliantly put together, and even better performed.

Triple H was barely mentioned, I think Cena mentioned him a couple of times in his promo, and that was it. Edge's promo was simply the best promo I've seen in a long, long time, at least since the days of The Rock, and we saw possibly the start of a few guys being pushed - Kofi, Cryme Tyme, Rhodes & Dibiase, Punk...

Punk's title win was excellent too - him waiting for the ref to ring the bell and jumping around was brilliant, I loved the way he walked down for his match with JBL with a massive grin on his face.

I did wonder whether the wrestlers on Raw now appreciate that Trips is gone, there's very much a chance for them to break through, without having to let Trips go over them first. HBK is certinaly now doing what's good for the business rather than what's good for HBK, and I'd really like to see him have an programme with Punk over the title. Clean wins over HBK would certainly elevate Punk to main event status (i don't quite see him there yet), and I don't want Punk to become the next Mysterio, losing every week only to scrape through a PPV.

I also clocked the reaction Cena got - he's suddenly a lot more over than he has been for a long, long time. I don't know if they cleaned up the sound from the live show to the repeat, but hell, he got a fantastic reaction. I think Vince has realised Cena without the title seems to be the way to get people to cheer rather than jeer him, I'm hoping a couple of months jobbing to the likes of JBL, Jericho and even Mysterio could really get him over, before another title run early next year.

On the whole, an excellent show, and I can't wait for next week either!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW was WAR once again!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: