Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW was WAR once again!

Go down 
+7
Pablo
Papashango
Marty McFry
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:59 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
Writing about how good Raw was has actually made me, for the 1st time since DX parodied the Nation, made me want to watch it again. so I will........bye.

Gotta agree with you Marty, I watched it again last night
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
Oh....and Jamie Noble is 26 differant kinds of awesome. I think he and santino should have a promo/angle fued where they both try and be some sort of self Elected GM and are foiled/beaten up each week by a differant mid carder who otherwise wouldnt be on the show.

Iv thought Jamie Noble has been brilliant for a long time, really surprised he is on RAW though because he was a big voice on the production crew on SMACKDOWN, maybe its not just on air talent that has been swapped, Noble is big friends with Michaels and Triple H and he taught Michaels that inverted figure 4 he was using prior to Mania

Noble is also excellent at promos, like Santino, if only they were both more believable as performers they would be unbelievably high up on the card, I think a Santino and Noble bid to be the GM would be funny as hell and would fill up that 40 minutes after the first 20 minute promo RAW starts with
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Cruiserjim1 wrote:
Does anyone else get the feeling that we will see Cena and Cryme Tyme together more in like a hip hop type stable

Possibly, I don't think I would want to see it but Cena has recorded a single on some big rappers new CD which is due out in a couple of months so its definitely possible
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Im still puzzled as to why I (and the crowd) marked so hard for John Cena and Cryme Tyme interfering. I don't like any of them.
I think it's down to everyone sensing some sort of big new storyline was about to kick off.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 pm

I think it was just a case of JBL being the bully and throwing Cena out the building then after seeing JBL and his 6 stooges do so they then see Cena just randomly show up again, however to prove he was not superman he showed up with back up, then the crowd knew they were going to get a riot

The Crowd where top class, JR needs to take a lot of credit for that for starting the show and with it the emotion, then Edge just took over, Batista then took the bat and hit one out the ground and CM Punk raised the roof opened it up raised it a little higher then a little bit higher and the crowd were going nuts!

After that start there was no way the crowd could cool down!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 pm

You no its a good RAW whe two days on your still watching it again (like me)

Im actually counting down the minutes to next monday

wooo the "anarchy" era has begun?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Its not just watching it though, here we are 64 hours after it went off air and we are still talking about it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Next week I want to see another title defence, this time Punk v Rey Mysterio!

Matches that Punk will not lose and help build him as a fighting champion yet it will be enough to be credible as well as entertaining!

JBL Jericho and Cade could come down and out comes Batista and Cena to tackle them near the end and then Punk and Mystero team up with Batista and Cena after the match to take out Jericho JBL and Cade
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 pm

yeh, would be good, i like the idea of Punk defending each week to midcard/upper midcard and eventually main event

Week 1

JBL (done)

Rey - Punk win

Batista- Punk win

HBK- Punk win

PPV

Cena- Punk win

that aamount of victories over those superstars would get him over majorly as WHC and give him the basis to be a multi time champ throughout his career
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Don't know about throwing Cena in there yet, I am not sure if Punk is a big enough name yet to be seen beating John Cena, and while I think Cena does what he does for the good of the business and is nowhere near the talents of Shawn Michaels I think Michaels is more likely to be asked to job to him than Cena will!

I think I would like to see another match with JBL, not for JBL's ability in the ring but the heat he generates simply by opening his mouth, the crowd are usually hot for his opponent and a hot crowd can make a decent match a good match!

I would also like to see Jericho go after Punk and the title with Michaels costing him the match
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:21 pm

I think Punk will be a big enough name after beating the above in cosecutive weeks tho?

Im thinking a Cena v JBL v Punk at the next ppv tho, a pin from Punk could do an awful lot of good to his name
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:32 pm

It would run the risk of getting him to big though, then the WWE begin to think "if it aint broke don't fix it"

I think McMahon wants Cena as the champion to be honest, and I think they are just killing time until that becomes realitiy
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 am

just watched the bit where bradshaw declared marshall law again. it looks like he threw some pretty hard potato punches to cena like.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:31 pm

In this state of 'anarchy' (As it said on a RAW advert on ECW) i wouldnt mind seeing the WHC being passed around every 2-3 weeks, people constantly challenging others, people with money cheating others out of the title, could be alot of entertainment.

The only risk from this i could see from this would be making people look weak, but it would just be adding to the so called anarchy

im thinking the next GM is gonna be someone who doesn't fuck about, puts people in matches, if they dont like it they can bugger off. Someone not even heels like JBL will argue the toss with, Stone Cold Steve Austin... perfect
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:38 pm

austin needs to show up i think, hes still on the raw roster on wwe.com but he hasnt done anything in ages, what better time than now..

but maybe thats just hoping, it might just be anarchy till regal is back lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:43 pm

lol, i like it now without regal, regal can carry his reign on smackdown when vickie goes for me.

Yeh i want him to show up, but not for a few weeks, even months yet, this is perfect how it is... for now
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Why have Austin show up?

Whats the point? I want Austin back but only if he was willing to dedicate a few months to a programme not just show up and kill any momentum someone might have!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:46 pm

yeh austin is only used as a buzz kill these days.

someone is being arrogant
austin comes down

then 1 of 2 things goes down

1) they banter for a bit and stone cold will give a bit of a smile before he delivers a stunner

OR

2) he cuts the crap and delivers a stunner straight away

and never EVER does he get beat down. gets a bit boring now
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:08 pm

but me and calum are suggesting in a role with power, and some matches.

so not just a bloody cameo again lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 pm

When did you suggest that, maybe when you think something in your head its better to put it into words to make it clear and not expect us to be able to read your mind!

"austin needs to show up i think, hes still on the raw roster on wwe.com but he hasnt done anything in ages, what better time than now.."

Thats not suggesting anything other than another random appearance!

Which would be BORING
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Can someone tell me under what cicumstances Y2J was disqualified on Raw this week?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:48 pm

Thats not a quiz question or anything, I missed it both times I have watched Raw and have just been reading a thread on another site dedicated to new and interesting ways Y2J could get DQ'd next week and I'd like to understand it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
Can someone tell me under what cicumstances Y2J was disqualified on Raw this week?

I think it was because the ref caught him pulling the tights

I guess that merits a DQ now instead of the ref just counting to 5 like he would normally do
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I saw that thread to Marty

I think they are suggesting that Jericho to play up to this 'everyone is against him' role he seems to be taking on could be DQ'ed for things that others are merely told off for

Thats why in the middle of a frantic match Jericho could get DQ'ed for a closed fist, DQ'ed for not letting go of the Walls of Jericho before the ref counts to 5 (if the opponent is on the ropes)

DQ'ed for back-chat (threatening behaviour to the official)

stuff like that, I don't know if I want to see that kind of angle but I can see the merits in it, it could also lead to the whinny Jericho heel role
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:57 pm

I agree with what one poster wrote, it's a good angle but it should only be used if they are trying to get a ref over and not a heel wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW was WAR once again!   RAW was WAR once again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW was WAR once again!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: