Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will JBL "buy" the WWE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Will JBL "buy" the WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 pm

just seemed like a nice move if vince wants to be off the tv for a while.

could have been a long term plan to put in when needed?

Massive heel owner. New wave of wrestling.

his speech at NoC, just hit me as somthing that could lead to that, maybe far fetched but its possible...
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:29 pm

I would love to see this happening, JBL for me is one of the best heels in WWE and would love to see a change from the usual. It could also lead to Shane or another McMahon coming back and getting involved, saying that WWE is a McMahon company and should always be in the hands of a McMahon, and then you have JBL say he bought it far and square and then someone says lets settle it in the ring and either they wrestle or they have representitives and offer them title shots etc. when they win.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 pm

I only read the promo and I get the same feeling regarding JBL as GM.
we'll know in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Im proablly completely wrong here but during my hiatus did Flair not own wwf. And then vince won it back at rumble
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:36 pm

somthing like that i think, it was also my hiatus so not sure.

but i think JBL wont be doing too much in ring, and maybe he was brought back in ring for this.

(little off topic, ppl chanting boring in kofi vs jericho ???? crazy, just cos im watching it now)
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 pm

They were a rubbish crowd, happened at another PPV can't remember that the crowd was chanting boring.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm

just have all main events in MSG.

-------------

Id like to know what bazz thinks if JBL was to "launce a bid" hes not his biggest fan? i think, maybe wrong. but personally i think non wrestling roles would be good for him, he is entertaining IMO, not so much in ring, but commentator and therfore as an owner i think hed be entertaining and able to get lots of heat
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:56 pm

Flair bought the WWE off shane McMahon didn't he?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 pm

I think JBL would be perfect as the new GM of Monday Night RAW

However while I would fully expect him to be the ultimate heel we know he can be, I would still expect him to attempt to motivate the RAW roster and order someone from the red brand to make him and the fans proud by going to SMACKDOWN and bringing home a world championship!

I could see JBL almost play a face character for a while to help a face (Cena???) get a title back over to RAW only for JBL to turn on him at the first opportunity and try and get a champion of his choice to win the strap!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 pm

the-gaffer wrote:

I could see JBL almost play a face character for a while to help a face (Cena???) get a title back over to RAW only for JBL to turn on him at the first opportunity and try and get a champion of his choice to win the strap!

I like this idea, I can really see JBL cutting face promo's talking about Raw deserving a champion and stopping at nothing to get to one of the titles on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:04 pm

I meant to add and then turning as soon as the face brings the title back to Raw.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Yea its a kinda McMahon thing to do, I see JBL as a modern day Vinnie Mac
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Of course if I were given the choice who should be GM/Owner I wouldn't go near JBL, I would go with someone who would spike viewer interest and/or have their career enhanced in the process.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 am

Who you thinking of Marty?

I personally think JBL would be very creditable as a GM with the ego the size of his current persona

He is excellent on the mic and is very cool under the heat of a tough promo, he also has that better than you attitude which helps make him hated, and by doing this it also keeps him away from the ring!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 am

I think it could be more than just "GM" though, i mean he cant really "buy" his way to being a gm, hed have to be appointed.

BUT, if say shane does the family announcement and says, it is my wish to make JBL the NEW GM of raw, then it could work.

i feel whoever is going to be the "big boss" in the future after vince, kayfabe owner, not just gm, then they have to be heel. So getting shane involved with i guess a heel turn, by appointing jbl could be good for business.

who will be in chare of writers now stephanie, i presume, is out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will JBL "buy" the WWE?   Will JBL "buy" the WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will JBL "buy" the WWE?
Page 1 of 1