Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Undertaker return story!

Go down 
+2
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Possible Undertaker return story! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Since losing the World Heavyweight Championship at On Night Stand and being 'banished' from the WWE and SMACKDOWN in-particular everyone has been going over board on what should happen to ensure the return of The Undertaker.

Not since his disappearance in 1998 has his return been anticipated so much despite only taking leave a few weeks ago, the original plan was apparently for the Undertaker to return and pick up his feud with Edge where they left off at On Night Stand, something that filled most of us with dread not delight, we all know what Taker can bring to the table, he is an out and out professional and always does the right thing for the business despite being a big name.

I think the movers to SMACKDOWN in the recent draft of Triple H, Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy along with Umaga is a good indication that SMACKDOWN are looking to change there main event division up and you can also add MVP to that who I am pretty sure has been promised a push with his stay in the blue brand.
Therefor I think on his return The Undertaker will return full time to Monday Night RAW although I fully expect him to end his 'war' with Edge and La Familia before this transpires!

So for his return angle I think it would be good to see the 'Deadman' to return to the WWE after a serious of events that have everyone wondering 'who-done-it' like last weeks 'accident' and both heels and faces come up against some unknown carnage over the next few months, then on the night of the Vickie/Edge wedding The Lights go out and when they come back on The Undertaker is in the ring, and gives Edge the beating of a lifetime before Tombstoning him, and then having CM Punk rush out, cash in his MITB and win the WHC title, then The Undertaker can tombstone him, and announce that since RAW now has the Heavyweight Title he will be coming to RAW to get it, also announcing the return of himself as the 'Lord of Darkness'
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I'd rather see the Taker's return being an absolute shocker. Something along the lines of Edge / Trips winning a PPV main event easily, then announcing that they need some real competition...

The lights go, and the bell tolls... that would probably make me mark out big-time.

I really don't want his return to involve druids, promo videos shot in the desert, any of that shite. I want it to happen when I really don't expect it, and having a series of 'mysterious events' like the scaffolding collapsing, that kind of thing always ruins his return. Now I'm simply going to be stunned if Edge and Vickie's wedding goes ahead without the Dead Man.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:47 pm

"I really don't want his return to involve druids, promo videos shot in the desert, any of that shite"

Here Here

I hate all the dumb promos that usually air when its time for him to return!

This is where the WWE have been going far to wrong on far to many occasions, they tend to leak returns and usually hold them back to PPV's so that the buy rate will increase!

What about just having them return on RAW like Michaels return after Cena got injured, that was surprising and the timing was very good, on to many occasions lately particularly with Triple H and The Undertaker they have spoiled it before its happened, Jeez even at Suvivor Series they had a picture of Edge with a sledgehammer on the front of the poster despite him being out for months with no hints of a return!
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:59 pm

The main returns that got everyone talking in recent memory was the return of Cena at the Rumble (an absolute stunner, I watched it live and my jaw dropped when his music kicked in. Hell, I didn't think it was him until he looked up at the ring...)

Jericho's 'Save Us' promos when they launched were excellent, until they got dragged out for too long...

Michaels' return was really well done too...

The most memorable combacks are always the ones that no-one see's coming. I think having 'strange events' around the WWE are too much of a giveaway to make it a surprise.

In short, I don't care when he comes back - I just don't want it signposted, or his comeback bout to involve Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:01 pm

I think we will again have some stupid vids the occasional blackout in the arena and him to come back and face some shit like khali or big flabby v. This is all we can expect being the WWE
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:31 pm

"his comeback bout to involve Mark Henry."

You know its going to happen

another feud versus michaels would be good when jericho inevitably goes after the world title.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:05 pm

I'm gonna go with a Russo style swerveball return.

Instead of coming back and gaining revenge on Edge, I reckon it will be a unification match between Edge & HHH where the belts only on a pin (standard dq crap)
Edge has low blowed HHH and is about to get the win when the lights go out and the bell tolls.
The fans go wild.
The lights come back on and Taker is stood there in the ring and squares up to Edge.
As they are eyeing each other out HHH is slowly getting to his feet.
Undertaker then turns to HHH and chokeslams him (thus a dq happens) and instantly turns heel.
An alliance is then struck with Edge and Taker to create a new super stable.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm

I would love to see him returning on raw as a heel. Complete shock, no bell tolls, no promos, just him bursting through the ring a

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum

nd taking someone out, would love to see him have another feud with Micheals. So he bursts in tombstone, lights off, lights on and he's gone, we don't see him in a wrestling match for a couple of weeks and just see him popping up in Micheal's matches before Micheals calls him out and Taker comes out and then they have the PPV match, Micheals wins, but only just, and

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum

then Taker starts freaking Micheal's out.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum????????????
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:19 pm

My mouse was playing up and must of copied it on accident. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker return story!   Possible Undertaker return story! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Undertaker return story!
Page 1 of 1