Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McMahons- On Camera or not?

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Doomhammer
invincibleILeak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

McMahons- On Camera or not? Empty
PostSubject: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:52 pm

There are often mixed feelings about the McMahons but I want to see them as on-screen characters more.

Vince
Vince is one of the best heels WWE has when he is one. His attitude is great and he can often create good feuds, there is no denying he is good on the mic.

Shane 'O' Mac
Shane is really good as face or heel but I would love to see him either joining with his dad again or fighting against him.

Stephanie
Stephanie needs to get back on camera, but away from the rest of the family, maybe on Smackdown, where she can play either the heel or face, i would love if she doesn't go on Smackdown to finally recognize on camera that Steph and HHH are married.

Linda
Doesn't need to be on camera.

I would love to see a corparation like stable, with Shane and Vince fronting it with maybe Cena, Kennedy and maybe even Umaga as the monster as the group.

I want to see the inheritance feud, but would love to see HHH invloved with that, so Vince maks a big deal that someone will inherite it and then Shane and Steph come out, but then he says triple H, Triple H then comes out and thanks him and takes the company and takes the boss role. This will be quite far off so HHH will probably have retired, then Shane, Steph and HH could choose wresters to fight on their behalf.

Thoughts?

Do you want to see them on camera?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 pm

The corperation has been done. There's the corperation, the corperate minestry, and mcmahon helmsly (SP)....

so i'm not a huge fan of that idea, especially because tahts bastically what La familia is now.

I'm ok with the Mcmahon family off TV. Shane still shows up every now and again, and that works for me
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:44 pm

I love Vince as a character but what more can he actually do????????????

He has done everything needing to be done, on the other hand I believe that Shane could play a far more active role in the on screen side of things, he has the charisma and has balls of steel to go along with it

If Vince had another 'Austin type' feud it would hinder that story as everyone would be comparing it to 1998 however if Shane where to have that kind of feud it would be different and fresh in my opinion.

I like Stephanie on screen, she plays the bitch a little to well
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Smackdowns next GM... Shane or stephanie?

I don't think vickie will last much longer after the "wedding".

I like both of them on screen, and if they are to take the reign from vince when he goes, then they should start soon, a storyline involving them two 'taking' the company from vince would be good TV,if done correctly.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Like Vickie or not her heat will be difficult to rival for any incoming GM

I don't go for all this 'X-Pac' heat Vickie apparently gets, for me anyone who can enrage a crowd enough to boo as loud as she does deserves a pat on the back, with heat like that she will make a new fans favourite of someone if and when the time comes for someone to 'save the day'
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Can someone please explain what X-Pac heat is? thanks
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Heat where they dont hate the gimmick or wrestler just hate the person
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:57 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Like Vickie or not her heat will be difficult to rival for any incoming GM

I don't go for all this 'X-Pac' heat Vickie apparently gets, for me anyone who can enrage a crowd enough to boo as loud as she does deserves a pat on the back, with heat like that she will make a new fans favourite of someone if and when the time comes for someone to 'save the day'

partly agree with you here. but i just think that shes a boring heel. ther is just no edge in her (bad pun intended) when it comes to big things goin down. i love a good ol fasion heel that you love to hate and hate to love.

vickie is just shite on screen. shane would be a perfect heel GM.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 am

how long is it till the next mcmahon levesque child arrives?

he should be on screen within 3 months going for the intercontinental title right?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 7:12 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
Can someone please explain what X-Pac heat is? thanks

Its when someone is hated for who he is and not what they are actually producing, however, i consider 'X-Pac' heat as stuff that gets NO reaction what so ever, even if the crowd are booing the guy insatead of the character, they are still booing and creating an atmosphere that will sound and relate brilliantly across the WWE

Vickie may not be like among the WWE fan base but the fans who boo her are giving her more weeks at the top
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:30 pm

I prefer Stephanie to Shane as a GM character, but I would love Shane to come back on camera, we haven't seen him since the DX comeback fiasco, so I would love to see him on Smackdown or even ECW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMahons- On Camera or not?   McMahons- On Camera or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

McMahons- On Camera or not?
Page 1 of 1