Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw not Raw anymore

Go down 
+5
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
Doomhammer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Marty McFry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Raw not Raw anymore Empty
PostSubject: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 am

Raws tv classification has been changed from TV-14 to TV-PG meaning its now our equivlant of a PG instead of a 12 or 15.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 pm

This a joke?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Hear that sound????

That's the sound of the final nail being driven into the coffin.

FUCK WWE
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Yeah... thats bad.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:10 am

Its been obvious for a long time now, but this is conformation of the inevitable

I would seriously champion a RAW boycott if the IWC would back it up, we can still watch it online (illegally of course) and keep up to date with it, but I would seriously like the ratings to plummet even more drastically, and for the IWC to turn there support in for ECW, even if we don't watch it, just SKY+ it so its recorded as a rating
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:04 am

Agree Gaff but Sky + doesn't count as a rating, just like TiVo in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:40 pm

anyone notice the way mark henry dodgilly said "BUTT" on ecw instead of ass, then bigshow just said ass later on.

was so horrible hearing someone say drag your butt out here..

its not the simpsons ffs
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 pm

they do that from time to time though, i know Team 3D says it moreso than they do ass. Maybe they're limited to the number of uses per show?

its not that big of drop honestly.

Language, Sexual content, and Dialogue all go from moderate to mild, but violence stays the same (moderate)

so while its not good, its not a huge differnece.
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 pm

play some solemn music and i'd like to propose a toast wwf/e i knew thee well, god speed.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:43 am

this will sound dumb, but was WWE ever TV M?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 pm

The only reason i ever like it was because it wasn't aimed at kids, this is pathetic, and as for hoping for the ratings to drop? won't happen because so many kids will now be allowed to watch it when they wern't before, who could of thought WWE could get this bad after the attitude era...
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:21 pm

If WWE carries on the way it is going, I seriously think they could be in trouble with 5 to 10 years. The older viewers will stop watching, the ratings will drop and they will start to lose money.

When exactly did WWE start to turn shit? I thought it was around 2004/05 but when do you think it started to become crap. I think TNA is quite poor to be honest but if WWE continues to self destruct, then I guess I will have to stop watching.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Marty, are you sure of that, I was positive that TiVo and SKY+ record it as a viewing figure, could be wrong but I have always been of that belief, I'll need to look that up coz its annoying me now!

C4lum, thing is though, Monday Night RAW will struggle for viewing figures, I don't think any parent would stop there kids from watching it because of its content, maybe the odd one, however its still on at the same time, so if those kids are not allowed to stay up when its on live then they still wont be allowed to stay up now, so the fans who do watch it (me and you) who are disappointed in the product are more likely to turn off!

I will always keep up to date on it, but the nights of staying up maybe a thing of the past if things are not improved dramatically
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:58 pm

You will get the die hard WWF fans aswell who will carry on watching it no matter what.

I will carry on watching, and im hoping that the draft will be its saving grace.
WWE was at its best when it was WWF, i obviously dont wanna live in the past but keeping the same attitude as it once did would surely bring in more fans, and of course kids will still watch it if there is the odd "rude" word or explicit promo or one step to far gimmicks and storylines , i mean i was a kid when it use to be like that, and all my friends would also watch it, now they just think its crap.

I dont think it can improve until we get rid of alot of the roster, get some decent WRESTLERS in, who can work the mic, also who have age on the side, and shift alot of the main event wrestlers elsewhere

for example, Batista to form a tag team, or mid card
Get rid of Khali, Mark Henry, BDV etc

most wrestlers in the WWE either shouldnt be there, or are being used in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:00 pm

sorry for going a bit off topic there lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm

I can't see the WWE ever going back to the methods used during the attitude era, I could be wrong but I just do not see them make that kind of transaction when they are trying so hard to 'kid it up', I also think the 'E' going public is a major reason for the attitude change towards the direction of the show as well.

The WWE being a PLC for me is the reason its so 'soft' now, the only thing that interests Vince are share prices income (present and future) and I think with the WWE making so much money on a weekly basis then I can't see them being in any hurry to change it!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:34 am

If something big and I mean BIG doesn't happen at the Draft, then I will most probably stop watching RAW and just find out the results on WWE.com.

By big, I mean eg Stone Cold's full return as a GM or even a part time wrestler or a Rock appearance. I would be happy with a Cena or Shawn Michaels or HHH move to Smackdown but if the draft just means more of the best superstars going to RAW, then I am done with watching RAW.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 7:13 am

So you fancy an Austin return or a Rock appearance?

With expectations like that you may as well turn off now
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Well you know what I mean. I want WWE to really suprise us for us eg Undertaker or Cena heel turn. I am sick of getting my hopes up for nothing. Last year, I was excited about Vince's death storyline. I know it wasn't WWE's fault but that turned out to be rubbish. I was also excited about Vince's illegitimate son storyline which was probably meant to follow on from his "death". Thanks to that cunt, Mr Kennedy, that was rubbish too.

I really hope this Million Dollar Giveaway is part of a storyline and I really hope there are some massive changes at that Draft but I doubt any of these things will happen. WWE has become far too predictable, far too kid friendly and just plain crap. I really hope WWE picks up its game real soon but if not, its TNA for me.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 pm

I agree with Rock, Raw needs something big, some massive suprise that can shake it up.

The last couple of years the WWE creative team came up with two good storylines, which Rock mentioned and because of individuals they were ruined, and at the moment that keeps on happening, individuals are ruining WWe by messig up, you can blame it on the writers and Vince, but they 've tried but people just keep on messing up. Jeff Hardy looked to be shjaking the main event up with a big push, gets done for drugs. William Regal, won the king of the ring, was in a good storyline, gets done for drugs, Kennedy was going to get a push by being Vince's son, gets done for drugs.

It really gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:08 am

I doubt the Million Dollar Giveaway will be apart of a story, its just a tacky way to try and entice people to watch RAW

Interesting, Vince was on a talk show where the host admitted he did not watch RAW, Vince said he was the type of viewer the E are trying to entice, why is that Vince? I will tell you why, its because he does not have enough faith in his product to entice back the viewers that have turned off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw not Raw anymore   Raw not Raw anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw not Raw anymore
Page 1 of 1