Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling?   Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 pm

According to numerous sources, McMahon had a great love affair with cocaine that may or may not have ever subsided; "he liked to brag with apparent justification that 'I can snort as much of that stuff as anyone can put in front of me and never get hooked."

One WWE employee of recent years told me, "The boys and former office staff use euphemisms when they talk about Vince's 'energy.' You'll hear it in things like, 'I don't know where he gets all the energy..... He doesn't ever seem to sleep!' The inside joke about it is that sixty-something Vince most likely isn't that energetic over multi-day sleepness stretches without help. I've seen him so wired that his eyes looked like they were going to pop."

I think so lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling?   Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:50 pm

a good reason to go...

*man answers fone* "Hello"

vince - "theres no one there, can you.." man- "hello" vince "believe it, were giving away 200 grand and hes not answered" *phone down*

il try again lol.

i always put his vitility down to roids though
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling?   Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:49 am

he's crazy....

and old....

i wouldn't be suprised if he did coke 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling?   Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Kept Secret in Pro Wrestling?
Page 1 of 1