Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Show-Challenger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Big Show-Challenger Empty
PostSubject: Big Show-Challenger   Big Show-Challenger EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:40 pm

At Night of Champions he faces off against Kane for the ECW World Title, and the simple question is does he deserve it?

Mic Skills

He is very good on the mic, usually for a big guy they are just used as monsters who can't speak so it is a nice change. He would be able to have some good promos with other guys on ECW.

Wrestling skills

He is always praised for the skills he has for a man his size, and he desreves it. Unlike Khali, Mark henry etc. his matches are lot more interesting. After his break he has come back looking better than ever, he looks alot fitter and ready for perhaps his last stint in the ring. Another good thing is, he's not afraid to take bumps, in the past he's been brutalized in the ring and manages to pull it off well.

Previous feuds

Since coming back he's only had two real feuds, neither anything spectacular. His feud with Mayweather was ok, but he wasn't allowed to do as much as I would have liked. His feud with Khali was rubbish, Khali gave him a goat! Generally a bad feud but not his fault, and he did ok in both.

Any other challengers?

At the moment, we don't want to rush anyone into challenging, like Kofi, Bengamin and Burke. Morrison and Miz are possible ones, but I would rather wait till after the draft for either of those, and with Morrison probably leaving to one of the other brands it would leave Miz. Punk, Dreamer or Chavo are the other ones, Punk looks to be moving, Dreamer is someone I think shoul be a GM or manager, and Chavo seems to be moving away from Ecw and maybe even a face turn.

So really it looks like Big Show is the best man to challenge for the title at this point, and I hope he wins it, Kane, although I like him, is getting increasingly sloppy and would like to see Big Show be rewarded for his talents.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Big Show-Challenger   Big Show-Challenger EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 pm

I thought this but when i come to think of it if Show becomes champion then whos going to face him and be able to put on a good match i mean chavo v show sounds like a match made for disaster. And it could lead to henry v show or dread it even worse show v Khali. I would much rather see a Elijah v Shelton feud or even a Kane v Elijah but lets wait and see what the draft brings in terms of challengers
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Big Show-Challenger   Big Show-Challenger EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:30 pm

well if you remember when ecw came back and was more extreme he was the champion and it was good?

in an extreme rules match, anyone can win, even rvd.

they made it believable that hayman SCREWED RVD after a massive match where he was on top, now if that can be the case, surely someone else can do the ame if they step up?

big show "lucky" to win the title, i mean thats how you put on a randomly believable match.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Big Show-Challenger   Big Show-Challenger EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Big Show was the best ECW champion since it comeback a few years ago.

As for does he deserve it?, well yeah, if fking Chavo deserved it then B/S sure as hell does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Show-Challenger   Big Show-Challenger Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Show-Challenger
Page 1 of 1