Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestling Management games?

Go down 
+2
thegunman84
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

Wrestling Management games? Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Anyone know if there's ever been any kind of wrestling management game (aside form the General Manager mode on SvR)? Ideally on PC?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Extreme Warfare Revenge is probably the best one that I know of. It generates match reports rather than actually showing matches like in GM mode of Smackdown vs RAW, but on the whole it is more in depth than that. There's a more recent version called Total Extreme Wrestling, but you have to pay for that, EWR is free, and can be found here
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Yeah ewr i have outdated but sweet
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:23 pm

KK i got the game last night and started playing it then went to bed.
I now cant find the game in any folders so could anyone please tell me where to look?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:24 pm

my computer>youre hardrive>all programe files>ewr
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Cheers bloody thing saved its self into some folder i didnt no exsisted
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Np mate
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 pm

just made sand man my world champ and raven x divison champ and wwe nick them both GRRRR
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:58 am

I got this. I was really good as WWE, basically bought any talent I could from TNa, had three Prime Time shows, some great stables and feuds, added more titles, everything was good.

I go downstairs after leaving my laptop on, come back and my brother has took away Smackdown, so I've started again, but doing well, and made a DX stable with Road Dogg(B.G. James,) X-Pac, Billy Gunn, and I added Jerry Lynn. Chris Jericho is my biggest draw, and I've edited it so HBK is a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:59 am

I WISH I COULD PLAY IT
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:02 pm

I DID it once was TNA had a great roster and good money i got in Michael Cole and Paul Heyman as announcers and had Sting as my champ i also had Terry Funk around coming out smashing people up,The problem i found was the size of the TNA roster and if you sack crap lads guys like Styles are unhappy
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:14 pm

So leek ? if youre WWE its piss easy
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:15 pm

I know, what's your point? I don't know TNa, never watched it, so I have tried to be TNA but I find it boring.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Go on to editor right ? and then create youre own brand with just a few inde wrestlers right? and give youreself a little bit of money right?then click start right?

geez like talking to a 14 year old oh wait a minute Razz [no offence klaus lol]
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Well it's about having fun and I have more fun having wrestlers which I know about.

And why bring my age into it, it' doesn't matter, I still post good stuff, no one else ever mentions age so why do it.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:37 pm

WOAH!!!!!!!! i was kidding kiddo chill
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:22 pm

Is there an updated version by any chance?
Its good but its not the same when you know all the rosters are wrong!
And im not gonna switch everyone round and update there attributes as thatll take AGES
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:14 pm

Geronimo wrote:
Is there an updated version by any chance?
Its good but its not the same when you know all the rosters are wrong!
And im not gonna switch everyone round and update there attributes as thatll take AGES
Have a look at the forums section from the link on the first page of this topic. There's a bunch of different roster sets on there.
Thedossman wrote:
I DID it once was TNA had a great roster and good money i got in Michael Cole and Paul Heyman as announcers and had Sting as my champ i also had Terry Funk around coming out smashing people up,The problem i found was the size of the TNA roster and if you sack crap lads guys like Styles are unhappy
If you want to get rid of someone shit without upsetting one of their mates, continually move their position up and down, they'll get pissed off and you can offer them a release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Management games?   Wrestling Management games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Management games?
Page 1 of 1