Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the undertaker

Go down 
+4
Doomhammer
the-gaffer
Sexton_hardcastle
Pablo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:13 am

ok most have you have looked at the title of this topic and groaned to yourself thinking "oh no pablo! you dont really believe he has gone do you? stupid mark!"

this thread is to discuss what you think will happen with the undertaker, when and how will he return, or if he is just sitting out his contract and to retire quietly on a loss as so many other big names have done i.e. the rock, stone cold, ric flair etc etc.

oh, and use sources for info too if you have some hot gossip!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:20 am

tbh id rather be suprised by a return , but i know i will probably find out when it is gonna happen by accident anyway so errrm...

hair and beard cut and a new gimmick, or just the same old shite and when he returns it takes him about 2 hours to get to the ring.

id like to see thorn back as mordecai b4 taker returns though, then taker come back as this pro sin face, like mordecai was an against sin heel :S
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 am

i never really got into the mordecai character.

i have a feeling that he will return within 6 months but on RAW.

to be honest im glad that hes "gone"from the WWE because they just wer nt using him as they used to. he was better in the ministry days as a gothic undertaker. now hes just a watered down version of that 'taker.

im also glad he has gone coz hopefully it gives another superstar to step up to the main event plate. i dont know who the hell that will be tho because i dont see anyone on the smackdown roster that is capable of being one of the top draws in the whole company.

sneaky suspicion that its just gna be batista challenging edge at night of champions tho
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:25 am

I just have a funny feeling he will come back as the American Bad Ass, someone mentioned it earlier on another board I am on and it made sense to me!

He is great on the Mic yet never uses it, RAW needs a top top heel, an experienced heel who can carry the company, as the Phenom he might not get the heat but as the Bad Ass he may just generate that anger from the crowd!

It would freshen up his entire career in my opinion, maybe not a long term option but certainly one for the next 12-18 months before he reverts back to the Deadman before the end of his career

I think the crowd are probably even getting sick of the same old slow entrance and the slow paced matches even though he is in fantastic shape!

A more upbeat Taker would be good all round in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:26 am

I'd like to see taker come back next week on smackdown as full blown minestry taker.

Have his symbol show up at the top of the show, bury/coffin/hearst all of edges allies, and then crucify vicky for the final segment....

I'd be happy there.

Otherwise, yes, i'd like to be suprised when he returns.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:28 am

maybe it will be an in for this backstage control stuff to be sorted too, if undertaker was head of smackdown then there will be people trying to impress backstage and on set.

hmm, you know ecw is said to be moving to raw, could see HHH moving to smackdown too.

if for example HHH couldnt bare not to feature at a show just cos hes there when its being filmed Razz

i know its bollocks but still, if it happens il claim he doesnt want to work with ecw and would halt the younger ecw stars progress by turning it up to monday night standard of old heads dominating the show.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:34 am

Doom the reason the Ministry worked so well was because it was pure evil, it would not work at all if it was brought back to get rid of La Familia because after last night they are super heel now, if you thought Vickie got heat before One Night Stand wait until she appears this week on SMACKDOWN it will be totally crazy, Vince must be loving it, he has stumbled onto a goldmine!

Now its just all about picking the right guy at the right time to end her reign on the Blue Brand and the Undertaker for me is not that guy!

Chris Jericho anyone
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 am

nah i disagree doom. why would they make a taker gets fired angle for him to show up the same week? i expect a lengthy departure from the brand.

the only place i can see him turning up in the NEAR future is a different brand all together.

its hard to understand what the stipulation was, coz if i remember rightly, edge claimed last smackdown that it was "taker leaves SMACKDOWN" but other times its claimed to be "loser leaves the entire WWE"

so i dont know where the angle could be going. i just think that its almost impossible that he will return on the same brand the same week he gets fired.

maybe the lights will go out and the dong thing will sound. but thats it at the most i think
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 am

think you called it gaff.

jericho saving the blue brand might get him a bloody cheer for once.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 am

hahaha id love the lights to go out, with some jobber in the ring, then edge to come out in a taker coat and hat, tombstone the jobber then cut a good promo.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:49 am

nah usually when WWE come up with a promo like that. they get midgets to play a wrestler.

i.e. kurt angle got a midget to act as angle while he mocked cena
the rock got a midget booker T
then there was the midget spirit squad

amongst many midget loving promos from the WWE
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 am

Ha Midget Kurt was class. lol

I really hope taker doesn't comeback as the Yankee doodle dandy bad ass, I hated it and not because he was heel, but because it was pretty lame.

the undertaker Midget_or_monkey

Last edited by bazz23-v2 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:12 am

Was it that bad Bazz, I only seen it on YouTube, I gave up on wrestling for a few years and missed the whole gimmick, from what I saw on YouTube though it didn't look that bad and far more entertaining that the 20 minute walk to the ring!

I think he might be a bit touch and go with having ahair cut though, I doubt it would grow back this time!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:18 am

I just always thought it was shit for some reason, it was all "hay boy your in my yard" and "your writing checks your ass can't cash" every week, it was just way OTT in my opinion.

I'm really bored with this version of taker but given the choice, I would rather have this that Biker taker.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:05 am

Thats the thing with the WWE though aint it, they write a line for a guy and he says it and it sounds good and bang, we get the same stuff for the next 2 years

I mean just before JBL went back to wrestling he was saying the same things week in week out

Undertaker: for 15 years blah blah blah, best shape of his life blah

Finlay: he just loves to fight, he is one guy you wouldn't mess with (then after he moves to RAW he actively picks a fight with him)

Edge: master opportunist

Every week JBL was given the same things to say, it got to the point there was no need for him to be there, just play a tape

I was getting the same yawn feelings in the lead up to WrestleMania with Michaels and Flair when they would go through every single last one of Michaels gimmick names like 'Showstoppa' in all the rest
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:19 am

Sherriff Pablo wrote:

its hard to understand what the stipulation was, coz if i remember rightly, edge claimed last smackdown that it was "taker leaves SMACKDOWN" but other times its claimed to be "loser leaves the entire WWE"

i believe it was, if taker lost, he is banished from WWE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:47 am

i believe it was, if taker lost, he is banished from WWE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's what they were saying all over the PPV, so who knows?

Hopefully, Taker will come back, and it won't involve druids, lights going out, videos of him in the desert...

I'd love his comeback to be a complete shock, say at Summerslam or the Survivor Series, one of the big shows, straight after a world title match, the lights go out and he walks out to the ring. from what I remember, it's the angle used at the Rumble in 2006, just after Kurt beat Mark Henry, Taker appeared. I thought it worked really well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 am

Id love for Him to come back But not as Taker all i care some Random guy with a mask who for about 3 months destroys everybody and at his Tittle match against Edge takes the Mask off and Just Reveals himself,

As for Edge id love to see Edge against John Morrison But i think he could go up against Finlay other than Batista he is the main Face(Matt Hardy but he is being made look Wang)
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Thedossman wrote:
Id love for Him to come back But not as Taker all i care some Random guy with a mask who for about 3 months destroys everybody and at his Tittle match against Edge takes the Mask off and Just Reveals himself,

Last time they did that it was with Hogan, and coincidentally was also the stupidest fucking story line in a long time, which forced me to switch off for a year.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:11 pm

its fine, if it was planned itl be ditched by tomorrow, as they are still clearly nicking our ideas and changing things as we talk about them 4 weeks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm

I'd be hard to fool people into not realizing it was taker, and that would defeat the whole angle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker Empty

Back to top Go down

the undertaker
Page 1 of 1