Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greatest Heel Turn

Go down 
+5
MaFish1
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
\/Chopsticks
Discopants
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:17 pm

I know were already talking heel stuff but I was just wondering what people thought was the best ever heel turn. My favourite had to be Bret Hart when he started kicking Austin after their match at WM13. He was such a babyface it was huge when he turned and people genuinely disliked him for it. Although he wasn't to keen on it and felt genuinely betrayed by the fans.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:19 pm

I have 2

The rockers i mean who saw that window throw coming . purley great moment for shawn's carear maybe not as much for Janetty.

And Wrestlemania 17 at Austins home in Texas and he joins forces with Vince.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:34 pm

The biggest heel turn was by far Hogan joining the NWO.

Austins was pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:21 pm

The crowd went mental when Hogan turned heel. They proper pelted the ring with shit and one guy jumped over and tried to attack them (the fool). I've never heard a whole crowd direct so much hate to one person before.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Beat me to it Bazz

There has been no turn like it since, Hogan turning his back on the fans for the nWo was a masterstroke and for the first time in a long long time helped me actually like Hogan again, albeit not for long, however it helped prolong his main event career at the top end of the business and helped WCW in there quest to be the number1 wrestling show in America for a long time

I think Austin joining McMahon at WrestleMania 17 was a bit of a wild one as well!
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Strictly from veiwing them now, as I didn't when they happened, I would say the two that had the biggest impact would be HBK breaking up the Rocker's and the formation of the NWO with Hogan.

I didn't see this when it happened either, but when The Rock turned heel a few year's back when he returned, doing the Rock concert's and that shit, I gotta say that he was a pretty entertaining heel. I wouldn't say it was the greatest heel turn but it was one of the most entertaining Ive seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:50 pm

uknowmejnr wrote:
I have 2

The rockers i mean who saw that window throw coming . purley great moment for shawn's carear maybe not as much for Janetty.

And Wrestlemania 17 at Austins home in Texas and he joins forces with Vince.

No chance, Michaels had been hinting at a heel turn for about 6 weeks prior to this happeneing, he was refusing tags, walking out on Jannetty, blaming Jannetty for being pinned or even when Michaels got pinned it was Jannettys fault, or so Shawn wanted us to think

Michaels became cocky even when they were doing promos or running to the ring, hell just look at the interview again on the Barber Shop, just look at the way they where dressed, Jannetty looked like he was on $300 per week while Michaels looked every inch the superstar with his expensive clobber on!

That was a very predictable heel turn, great though, but everyone should have saw it coming!

What I don't get though is why did Michaels not just nail Jannetty when Marty said he would turn his back and allow Michaels to walk away?????? he could have superkicked him in the back of the head then through him through the window!

Jannetty should have became a big star in his own right after that though, he is the only guy to blame for why Marty Jannetty did not make it like Shawn Michaels did
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm

When i said i did not see it coming i only saw the video of what happend i never saw the build up so sorry if i was wrong . But yeah hognas was pretty bad i saw that fan try to jump over the railing thing he failed badly lol!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:07 pm

No need to be sorry I am just saying that it wasnt as unexpected or shocking as it might seem although throwing him through the Window was pretty hardcore for the time
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Yeah i suppose shocking wise mine goes to AUstin at wrestlemania but greatest is the rockers incedent cause i mean nearly everytime HBK is in a rivalry its brought up at sometime by someone
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Although the heel turn of HBK was sign posted for weeks, with me being only 11 when they shook hands and hugged I was really happy they were not splitting so when the put him through the window I was genuinly shocked and distressed.

Hogans was great although ive only seen it in video months after the event.

Austins at Mania 17 was ill-judged, shouldnt have done it in Texas, the crowd loved him for it and the commentary wasnt that good.

The Rock at S-Series 98 when the Corporaion turned on Foley was awesome and the trailer park trash promo he cut after his win was just as good as Hogans 1st heel promo.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Just watched HBK's heelturn on youtube....

LOL@ "Hey, what can I do?, chicks dig me"
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:21 pm

"I was there giving Ric Flair the wrestlin lesson of his life"

Good line in retrospect.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Heenan is a fucking legend.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Im marking for old school heel HBK now.

Who remembers when this was his theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ70AV94QlI
lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Bobby Heenan made wrestling for me, I started watching WCW just to listen to Hennan, his performance at the 92 Rumble is legendary

Marty, I know what your saying about being 11, but what I mean is if you saw that angle today you would have your suspicions, we were all suckered in because of our very young age, I was 9, but I am just talking about not seeing it coming kind of turns
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:28 pm

watching the post Jannety HBK reminds me so much of John Morrison, Morrison needs to get on Raw and ramp up the 'boy toy' act another notch.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:30 pm

How well does Jannetty sell that SuperKick at the 93 Rumble considering that wasnt even Michaels finisher at the time
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Marty great vid you posted, dont shoot me but is that Vince McMahon singing that theme?????
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:15 pm

It's HBK isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm

couldn't tell you.

I've heard rumors about a heel in Mexico getting shot after a show, but idk if he was a face turning heel, if it was just something he did heelish, or even if it's true at all.
If it is, then that gets my vote
If not, I got Hogan's at the top.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Yes, yes it is marty.

Hence the "sexy Kurt" piss take. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:39 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Yes, yes it is marty.

Hence the "sexy Kurt" piss take. lol

I died laughing when i saw that
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:28 pm

I thought the first Vid you posted was McMahon signing, I think it sounds like him, I know Michaels does his own theme but I just thought this was McMahon, oh well, I think I need to have another listen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greatest Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heel Turn   Greatest Heel Turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Heel Turn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next