Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws

Go down 
+4
Doomhammer
Marty McFry
Sexton_hardcastle
invincibleILeak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:07 am

Many people would love to see Shawn Micheals turn heel, myself included, he makes a great heel. But, that's the problem, if he was heel, after being a fan favourite for so long, and most people would mark out if it happened, it would be hard for him to generate the heat he needs.
People towards the end of their careers, especially someone as big as Micheals, it's hard for them to turn heel, Ric Flair wouldn't have been able to do it.
I think it could work, if he did something to generate the heat, but otherwise, it would be an amazing feat for him to overcome.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:33 pm

DX reunite again vs edge and orton and shaun sledgehammers HHH

easy.

i duno if id like to see it, if jericho is going heel, then thats good enough, as kennedy is turning face now, which people want him to be, cos they love shouting his name.

someone like flair too, i dont get why hes cheered so much, did he not spend most of his career cheating to win etc? when did people start cheering him like?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:39 pm

All he has to do is play up to the fact that he loved retiring Flair and he'll get the boo's, don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:50 pm

Have WWE plant a man, women, and midget dressed as a kid, and then have micheals beat the hell out of all 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Having him bang on about god would do it(well for me anyway).
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Most of the guys who would mark out for a Michaels heel turn are guys who have saw him at his best and would relish the transformation in his character however the younger fans and the marks would be outraged which would have the desired effect!

Orton trying to take out another legend and interference from Michaels to help him with the view that both enjoy ending legends careers would do it for me!

Or like Bazz said, if he turns into a 'right to censor' type bible basher who wants to save the WWE from filth like Jericho cheap fan pop like DX skits and John Cena then I think that would get him over against every type of face fan
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:38 pm

I think he could do it, but not with this new kid-look, they wouldn't do the bible basher thing, too risky in offending a large majority of people, alot of the watcher will be Christian.
I think the legend thing could work, but now that he only has 3 years or so left, if not less, I think it's better for him to stay face.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:20 am

HBK/ "GOD" vs Shane/Vince anyone?????

The WWE maybe watered down at the moment but if you think Vince is worried about upsetting christians then your way off, as history(and recent history at that) proves.

That wasn't my suggestion for turning him heel anyway, I was just saying that's what would make ME hate him(and not because I'm christian, because I'm not).
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:12 am

Vince as Bazz has touched on is not scared to offend anyone if it makes a buck more than they are gaining right now!

However at the moment everything is rosy in the garden and there is no real need for any hot controversy at the moment however Christians will not be on McMahon's list of people not to upset, remember he is the guy who is finally having his way and getting an Incest angle on the WWEs main show, and although its not been anywhere near what we expected so far its still very much in the pipe line, I am hoping that with more TV time Birchill and Katie will become even closer and possibly climax (pun intended) for a Summer Slam kiss after a big victory!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:53 am

WWE look like their dropping the incest angle permantely now.
For me the easiest way to turn HBK heel now would be when Jeff returns.
Have Jeff continue in the apprentice to HHH role, HBK starts to get jealous that his bestest bud has a new mate and ends up snapping on WWE's biggest babyface Jeff.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:02 am

Jeff will be lucky if he is ever in the same ring as HHH/HBK again, both men gave him the rub, and he was even allowed to kick out of the pedigree.......sledgehammers are a calling, for Jeffie boy. lol

But to be honest, the only heel HBK I wanna see is cocky HBK, because there isn't ANYONE better at cocky heel than Michaels .
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:07 pm

jericho in his WCW days and early WWF days was a magnificent cocky heel.

dare i say on par with a HBK of the 80's/90's
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Sherriff Pablo wrote:

dare i say on par with a HBK of the 80's/90's

Blasphemy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws   Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Micheals- Heel Turn-Flaws
Page 1 of 1