Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pissed Test on Warrior...

Go down 
+3
Marty McFry
bazz23-v2 ®™
MaFish1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Pissed Test on Warrior... Empty
PostSubject: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:27 pm

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Former WWE star Andrew "Test" Martin (and boyfriend of ECW Diva Kelly Kelly) posted an apparently drunken rant on Ultimate Warrior's return to wrestling on his MySpace account. From what I can understand, Test starts off his rant by saying that he is 33 years old and barely remembers who Warrior is, and that they expect the average fan to remember him. He then says that when he was trying to break into professional wrestling, he was thinking about joining Ultimate Warrior's short-lived wrestling school, but soon met Bret Hart and told him that Warrior couldn't even teach him a headlock. Test then relays a story on Warrior refusing to sign an autograph for a kid brought backstage at a WWF show in the late 80s/early 90s. Bret rants about this incident in his book as well. Test then says that Warrior "couldn't draw flies" after Hogan lost the belt to him, and rants on Warrior some more by making fun of him for using the "juice" and briefly wearing a singlet with painted-on muscles in 1992. Taken verbatim from his MySpace page, here is what Test posted:

I'm not going to br sing this as a wrestling formum nyore but I will say this,,,thrE Ultimate Warirr is coming bacj, I;m 33 and barely remember who he as and thry expect the average san of to dat to remember wg..ho he is. I rememer Warior as the guy who ran to the ring he was so bown up he couln;t do anyhing in the ring,I remembr when Warrior opened up warrior university and at the ime I actually thought it was way to ake it nto pro westling yhat was until I met my idol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzbret hart and I'll never forget as long a I live brets exact words"warrior coulnn't even put youin a headlock, let alone teachyou how to put u in one. Brets gret guy who always hs a funny stry to tell. Now this story Bret told me about the Warrrior I have ahd no chuckle just disgust and wouldn't mind putting an old washedup ma i his place. as the story goes to Bret the hild who was brouht in the back because his dream was to see th Ultimate Warriop buy of course Warrior had no time for him not vrn a pvture ur an autraph and thr kids dream ws to met this piese uf shit and he went out in the crowd without a care in the worl, excuse my language but you are a 1st class piece of shit. and you think you are goinh to draw peole yu couldn't draw flys when Hogan graciouly hande you yh brlt. Younever loved wrestlinh like all of uds you wre there for thr payday and that's wy Hogan had to come baxk and yuwere wearing a singlet wit muscles painted om lke we couldnt tell u werent on the juice, there ar thoseho need juice and those that don't. You neded an iv hooked up to you. Im my mind you wanted toplay the sould00000000000000000000000000000000 you loved likemfootballand so on. You must have realized prtty quick you suckd but you could have gotten beter 000000000000000000000000000it bestwhen he tld me how was Igoimgto learn anything at wrrioys"

Also...

-- Nu Wrestling Evolution is doing some really big business in Spain. Their show in Barcelona featuring the wrestling return of Ultimate Warrior is completely sold out. Shows from 6/12 to 6/15 are sold out, as is the 7/11 show in Malaga.

-- Former WWE star Maven Huffman is scheduled to be introduced as a new host of the Home Shopping Network on Monday, June 2.

-- Sabu, who's in really bad shape these days, is scheduled to wrestle at tonight's XPW "Cold Day in Hell" reunion show. Sabu will be teaming up with Homeless Jimmy to take on Raven and Johnny Webb with Terry Funk as special referee.

SOURCE
---------------------------------------------------------
I thought I was reading Cadran's post's there for a second...

Thought's?

My thought's is what has Test been smoking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Quote :
Test then says that Warrior "couldn't draw flies"

Well if anyone would know about not drawing, it would be test. Rolling Eyes

Someone shoot this guy already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:23 pm

I used to mark for test, I thouught he was the new Nash back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
I used to mark for test, I thought he was the new Nash back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Never knew him as test, only ever knew him as "The Punisher" Andrew Martin, during his 3 week TNA run.

Not impressed.

I do agree though, if he's not gonna be able to wrestler cause of all the steroids he used, he should shut his mouth, and retire in peace
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Who you talking about Doom? Test? Very Happy I can remember a New Jack (I think?) shoot where he say's something like "Test? Guess why they call him Test? For how many he's failed!" Razz

Im sure I read some where that Test was gonna get the push Trip's got around 98-99?

Can you not remember T&A Doom? Test and Albert? A pretty popular, but mismatched tag team at the turn of the century, had Trish as a manager. Came out to chant's of "Shave your back!" aimed at the A-Train... lol! Ah good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:15 am

MFthaDOn, or mafish, i started watching wrestling a little over a year ago.

Therefore turn of the century teams are about 7 years before my time.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:23 am

Fook (yes fook) off doom, you making me feal old. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:51 pm

I can see where your coming from Marty, I think they did try to make Test like a Diesel esque kinda performer, he did not have anywhere near the charisma Kevin Nash had though, and I think that was a major factor he did not to much in the business, I did however think he was a good solid early to mid card performer though and would not have a problem with him in the tags or IC/US divisions and done alright in the Hardcore division at the time, but he had and still does have ideas above his station

Like Bazz touched on, Test could not fill a phone box, so to claim the Warrior could not draw flies is as Ironic as Doom calling someone dumb!

The Ultimate Warrior may have been a horrible performer, he may not have had much if any technical ability but he was the reason of a host of young kids falling in love with the business from both sides of the pond, could Test ever claim he made one fan love the business?
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:01 pm

NEWS JUST IN!

-- The following was posted on Andrew "Test" Martin's MySpace concerning a recent rant on the Ultimate Warrior. He claims that some people have access to his MySpace account to keep it updated and that somebody logged in and did that rant on Warrior.

"It has been brought to my attention that something was written on here about the Ultimate Warrior. To make things clear there are many people who have assess to my, myspace account to keep it updated. Some of those people I do not even speak to anymore. I don't know the Ultimate Warrior, I ave never met him, so really have nothing bad to say about the guy. I know he made a lot of fans happy when he was champion and was a unique character. Those who do know him have told me stories but that's what they re just stories. I heard he was making a return in spain and if that's tu I wonder if he will still have the nastalgia feel like a Hulk Hogan does when he appears. Just so ypu know it's me I will never write about another wrestler or write too much about wrestling..takecare"

It was just 'One of those night's' eh Punisher? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm

sounds like a lawyer wrote that one lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Pretty much.

God Test is such a goofy twat
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:21 pm

It's like one of those night's you get pissed up, call some one talking shit to them and have the regret's, with the hangover, the next morning lol.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:12 pm

perhaps he has a dupe account like loser's and lof life's do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:58 pm

nah, he was wasted out of his mind, and since the internet is anonomous, he's lucky he can claim that he had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Yeah on old Nb that was my bro hey Rolling Eyes honest
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:04 pm

exactly. You might not believe it, but there's no way to prove it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Test on Warrior...   Pissed Test on Warrior... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pissed Test on Warrior...
Page 1 of 1