Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HHH. When will he step down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

HHH. When will he step down? Empty
PostSubject: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Simple enough, how long do you think this guy will carry on for?

will it be for aslong as he can remember how to tie his boots, or will he retire from IN RING activity before he noticeably declines in talent yet STILL dominates the shows.

i think he should retire whilst still capable of putting on a match, but maybe people can tell hes less able than he was.

This will free up so much of the business for OTHER people, and stories that are written will not be made for the sole purpose of him looking good down the line somewhere.

I.E the 3 HHH match PPV where he won and lost the title begining ortons longish reighn again. Since then orton looked weak then strong again, only to finally lose it back to HHH when orton was looking the strongest he had done.

what are your thoughts on him.

i think he deserves a good reign, but AFTER it, he should maybe let some others really go for it in the main event scene without him being involved in some way.

----

one great thing i thought for him to do would be, have a big rivalry with jericho, a proper all FUNDS blazing fued, 99 style, then have jericho finish it with a win at mania and a shake of hands.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:12 pm

I reckon a good four or five years of him winnig the title but hell retire if he cant perform as theres no way hell settle for a mid card place!!!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:36 pm

I don't think it's that bad, he has lost to quite a few people in the past three years, and I think he deserved the title.
What I thought was worng was the timing of when he got the title, because as you said, they had finally got Orton to look like a proper champ. But in the end it was coming.
I think he'll step down in the next 5 years maybe less, but will stay in the business, probably on-screen till he's dead or not physically/mentally able.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:34 am

when micheals, taker and co step down, he'll be soon behind them.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm

I think I agree with Doomhammer on this one, I think when his era e.g. Taker, HBK, leave, so will he. I just think he won't be able to cut it.

In the end whatever you say about him, politics, marrying Steph; he loves the business.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:28 pm

I agree with Leak, when Taker and HBK go, HHH will go with them and that will effectively end the Attitude era forever.

Also, I think his last match will be with HBK for the WWE Championship at some Wrestlemania in which HHH wins, then retires. Cheesy I know, but that's what I think will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:28 pm

hel never leave leave will he though.

i just hope he really works hard on getting his replacements, so to speak, massive pushes.

i mean if the top 3 shall we say, taker, HHH and HBK all leave without making 3 other potentialy top guys look majorly strong, i think it will be bad.

but hopefully they will do, they understand the business well, it will be sad when HHH leaves, but im sure hel just take over Vinces on screen roll as owner, would love to see him retire to step up, as it were, to be a power mad Trips whos basicly snatched the company from vince.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHH. When will he step down?   HHH. When will he step down? Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH. When will he step down?
Page 1 of 1