Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Pablo
invincibleILeak
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:40 am

At Judgement Day they retained the WWE Tag Team Championships, and over the ECW Champion Kane, and Mr. Money in the Bank CM Punk, so this seems like quite a big push for them.
I think they may be staying together longer than expected, and hold the titles longer than expected, this can be a good thing or a bad thing however WWE uses it, but how do you think this will turn out?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:46 am

its hardly a push. its ONE victory over 2 mid-to-top carders. all the other title defences have been against mid-to-low carders.

if it was a push, there would be a story behind it i rekin.

the wwe tag titles are boring, always have been since after. los guerreros and team angle used to vie for the titles, that was the last time the titles had any credibility
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:44 am

I dont want them to drop the titles anyway, not until a team come along who are good enough and deserve it enough to win the titles from them!

Matt Hardy has just won the US title so its likely he will hold it for a long time to come yet, so it wouldnt make sense to just take the strap off Morrison so he can enter a feud he is not likely to win for a good while when he is on such a role in the tag teams

I would love to see Morrison and Miz face Londrick, I think a run of matches together culminating in Londrick finally winning back 'there' titles would have everyone talking about the tag team division again!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:44 pm

I agree with Gaff that a feud with Londrick would be good and would hopefully allow both to improve their mic skills.

I think even a short program with Deuce 'N' Domino would be good.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:58 pm

is the deuce and domino still alive? the last time they got any air time was for that 5 mins on WEDF
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Don't know, a feud with Carlito and Santino would be good, and the promos would be quite funny, love to see what Santino comes out with.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Hopefully improve whose mic skills?

both Paul London and Brian Kendrick are extremely reliable on the mic and given the chance would not let anyone down in that department, and I think we all know Miz and Morrison love the mic almost as much as they love themselves!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:53 pm

D+C seem to be just being held back a while untill they can be put in a rivalry with someone, i expect a team soon to help cherry out to create a feud? they have new coats so somthing must be coming by way of them having regular matches
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Who is D and C?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:14 pm

well its meant to be another d, whoops
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:34 pm

Id Deuce 'N' Domino are waiting for a rivalry and a diva, which diva do you think it will be, I think it will be either natalie neidhart or michelle mccool.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm

surely maryse is ther new team mate?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Yeah, I think WWE might actually start trying to improve their tag division for some reason.

The fact that SMVR 2009 is focused on Tag Teams is a clue.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:25 pm

we said this ages ago yea.

it HAS to really, to show kids of today the joys of tag matches, ther not just for mixing enemies and for easing crowded championship feuds to fit all "stars" in a main event

they used to be an art and where the future stars began
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Tag teams also can really help push singles career, and deystroy them though, look at Shawn Micheals and Marty Jannety.

That's what I'm hoping the game won't be like, where you just stick two big people together, bit different people every time, I would like one where you have to build up as a team, so you can create two people and then build them up as a tag team, as well as being allowed to be Londrick, Cryme Tyme.

I hope for this game they don't miss out Londrick, who apart from Miz and Morrison are the best tag team in WWE.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Just watched The Miz's match on this week's ECW and wonce again very impressed.
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Last edited by fe®gie22 on Thu May 22, 2008 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:09 am

a face? wtf. u sure it aint Maryse
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:21 am

it's Maryse
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:47 am

Aye sorry my bad lol

Its gone
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:15 pm

When Miz and Morrison split up, and if the Miz gets a new tag team partner, how about Chris Harris?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:21 pm

No, I reckon Miz should concentrate on his singles career when he and Morrison finally split up. I reckon Harris will be involved in a feud with that new Russian guy on Smackdown for some reason.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:25 pm

The empashis was on the ifs, which are all quite big, I just meant that if he was to get a new partner Chris Harris would be a good nomination.

But now you mention it, that does seem like a good idea, that Chris Harris should stop this run.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:56 pm

thought harris would feud Cade, when i first heard news he signed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS   Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

Miz and Morrison- Judgement day SPOILERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next