Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!

Go down 
+5
the-gaffer
Sexton_hardcastle
King Macca
bazz23-v2 ®™
Marty McFry
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 3:57 pm

see he called me santino

did i called regal because you are from england or your accent

oh i don't talk like santino, my accent is better than some of the British guys in fact.

edit: see again sexton, telling not to unlock so that he and his two boyfriends can continue to bitch at me
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:01 pm

There has been no arguing on here at all once again it all starts AS SOON AS YOU SHOW UP.

We call you Santino and Manuel because they are idiots.

If you called me Regal I would take it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:03 pm

Whatsa madda youa??

You started the bitching to moron, so don't run to Sexton because your continuously making a cockhead out of yourself.

Call me Regal if you like by all means, in fact you can call me King bazz if you like, you peasant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:04 pm

*awaits standard queen response*
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:08 pm

there was no arguments because you can't really bitch apart from me.

again i am not an idiot, i got many fucking proof against it.omg people like you are so dumb.

again you can respond to this comment but i won't even look at the reply because i don't even care about racist like you.

edit: i didn't start the bitching it was you and your boy friend gaffer.

there are some peasants more intelligent than you bazz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:11 pm

i am not running to sexton he can sees it!!!

i am sure he is not banning you three assholes as he thinks you are great core wrestling debaters which is not in my opinion what you(three do) is to agree with each other and hitting around the bush with the same point. apart from that you are assholes

Last edited by realmadrid2manu on Thu May 15, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Maybe but your sure as hell not one of them are you??

You have no proof of any intellect, all your "boring shit" come's from wiki.

AGAIN were is this proof that I'm a racist??

Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:14 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
i am not running to sexton he can sees it!!!

i am sure he is not banning you three assholes as he thinks you are great core wrestling debaters which is not in my opinion what you(three do) is to agree with each other and hitting around the bush with the same point. apart from that you are assholes

holy phasa vajolie

Your so retarded you can't see it can you??
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm

LMAO. you are a fucking embaressment to your parents mate, whatever institution is holding them they would be well advised to never let them near a PC so they can't see what their mongaloid of a son gets up to all day.

When was the last time you actually made a post contributing something that wasn't attacking the fact that me Bazz and Gaff get on well?

are you jealous because you have no friends online or otherwise?

We are good at debate but mate you are one of the best mass-debaters ive ever come across.

"Whooooosh" thats the sound of that last comment clearing the top of madrids head by about 2 miles.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm

even Rodney the Piper thinks your an asshole.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Mongoloid? Christ, haven't heard that word in years!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Marty McREGAL wrote:

LMAO. lol!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:21 pm

if the old niceboard was still here, i would have show it as you treated that canadian, guy mankind who was proving you wrong and you come back at him by saying all types of racist comments on his country and all that.

sorry to say that but you are another rabid in my list.

edit: see he doesn't have any concrete argument to prove me wrong apart saying something on my language and my accent. even marty doesn't have one apart the fact that i uses computer massively.

oh and marty i am the pride of my parent whatever happened, maybe i don't have a lot of friends maybe 10 or something like that, but i get along with my entire class.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:22 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Marty McREGAL wrote:

LMAO. lol!

i concur hahaha was funny that
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:23 pm

again real your getting offended by people on a forum, think about that a bit.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:27 pm

i am not really getting offended by these two assholes(marty and king of punk bazz) who give a bad image of england.

if they are courageous enough, in two years i am coming to england, come there and settle your difference with me or else fuck off

as i don't think it is great from two adults to supposedly fight with someone(an adolescent) over the internet.

that is surely disgraceful. when you go home both are you and go and look at that man in the mirror and you will see a monster

now fuck off, you are not paid to fight with me
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:28 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
see he doesn't have any concrete argument to prove me wrong apart saying something on my language and my accent. even marty doesn't have one apart the fact that i uses computer massively.

What do you want proving wrong on?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:29 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
if the old niceboard was still here, i would have show it as you treated that canadian, guy mankind who was proving you wrong and you come back at him by saying all types of racist comments on his country and all that.

sorry to say that but you are another rabid in my list.

edit: see he doesn't have any concrete argument to prove me wrong apart saying something on my language and my accent. even marty doesn't have one apart the fact that i uses computer massively.

Prove you wrong on what?? you prove yourself a dumb, sad, lonely, Internet monkey everyday of the week, we don't have to do anything.

If i was another Rabid EVERYONE would hate me like they did him, so why don't they?? if I'm a racist like you say i am??

Or could it be the much more likely scenario that your full of shit and wrong.

lol! you cracka me upa
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:31 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
i am not really getting offended by these two assholes(marty and king of punk bazz) who give a bad image of england.

if they are courageous enough, in two years i am coming to england, come there and settle your difference with me or else fuck off

as i don't think it is great from two adults to supposedly fight with someone(an adolescent) over the internet.

that is surely disgraceful. when you go home both are you and go and look at that man in the mirror and you will see a monster

now fuck off, you are not paid to fight with me

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:31 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:

Ive actually got tears in my eyes from reading that.

2 years is a long time to hype up that fight, people will be bored with the angle by then.
Even Hogan-Andre only had 5 months to build it up.

Oh, ive got mirrors at work and the last time I checked it was still just me in it, this isn't Thriller mate.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

is that an open challenge real? cos id support england and join in mate Wink

you obv are getting offended otherwise you wouldnt be saying come and settle it haha.

calm yourself down and think a bit
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

with everything i said above, you supposedly think i am thread killer and no one like me prove it

and another thing if you think i never contributed in this forum, look attentively in the videos forum of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Rodney the Piper update......

He now feels sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:33 pm

real shut up and watch training day MUTHA FUCKER (thats a quote in bold)

just stop it seriously its silly aha
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:36 pm

You are a thread killer, not one person has ever backed you up when you claim your not.

because they can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!   BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BAZZ - ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next