Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:17 pm

I should probably put this in a PM but thats too much hassle.

Bazz.

Ive just heard that the big screens wont be available for the final and ive also heard that the pubs closest to OT are doing ticket only entry.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? Whats the word on the street?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:32 pm

I'm Pm'd you about the big screens not being on, the best bet would be to go into the city center because almost every pub will be showing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:43 pm

But ive heard they are ticketed affairs.

I want to watch it at the Blaize near OT.

Your no help.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm

There all tickets in the city center?? some pubs have wide screens out side for people who smoke, just find one of them.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm

I'm from Manchester too and that Big Screen TV outside the Triangle has been there for years and due to some people WHO AREN'T EVEN ENGLISH, it's gone which is a shame as I have fond memories of watching the world cup with my mates all pissed out of our heads, LOL!!

Seriously though if you want to watch a match in Manchester then like Bazz said there is a shit load of pubs to check out so one of them will have it on.

BTW who here agrees with me and reckons they should use that big screen of the Print works to watch the match? thats never broken, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Is Bazz back yet, ive got so much to tell and ask him about my trip to manchester.

Actually Worthy I can ask you as well if your from Manchester.

I stayed in Chaderton, know anyone from round there?
Watched the game in The moon under water, know anyone who watched it in there?

It was awesome and defo in my top 5 days of my life EVER.
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:09 pm

worthy wrote:
I'm from Manchester too and that Big Screen TV outside the Triangle has been there for years and due to some people WHO AREN'T EVEN ENGLISH, it's gone which is a shame as I have fond memories of watching the world cup with my mates all pissed out of our heads, LOL!!

Seriously though if you want to watch a match in Manchester then like Bazz said there is a shit load of pubs to check out so one of them will have it on.

BTW who here agrees with me and reckons they should use that big screen of the Print works to watch the match? thats never broken, lol!!

It was English folk who started the rioting , Chelsea Fans in Rangers tops !
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
Is Bazz back yet, ive got so much to tell and ask him about my trip to manchester.

Hell yeah he's back, and he's still hung over.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:25 am

How much was it for a beer over there Bazz?

I went there in August when Celtic played Spartak Moscow in the CL Qualifier and I remember getting charged about £5 for a beer
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:22 pm

The first two places we went were expensive as hell £7-£6 per pint, but if you looked around(like we did) then you could find them cheaper, the cheapest we found was £3.50, the places with cheep beer ware rough as fk though. lol

I saw beef burgers that were priced £14 which only a mug would buy without looking around first.

I found it to be a strange place, good, but strange. Smile
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Marty McFry wrote:

Actually Worthy I can ask you as well if your from Manchester.

I stayed in Chaderton, know anyone from round there?
Watched the game in The moon under water, know anyone who watched it in there?

It was awesome and defo in my top 5 days of my life EVER.

Sorry name doesn't ring a bell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)   F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else) Empty

Back to top Go down

F.A.O Bazz regarding Manchester (probably no interest to anyone else)
Page 1 of 1