Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:07 pm

I was just thinking, this came from Tomko doing his thing in Japan did it not, as punishment he had to drop the title... So this ofcourse meant AJ had to drop them also, leaving the title's vacant...

Im thinking TNA wouldn't punish AJ for something Tomko did? So, having him team up with (face) Super Erick to qualify for this whole tourny, Im thinking one possibility is....

AJ turn's face (could go from this whole AJ, Kurt, Karen bull shit but w/e) and get the tag title's with E.Y.

These are the contestant's for the tourny...

Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) defeated Black Reign and Rellik.
Christian Cage and Rhino defeated The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley.

Latin American Exchange (LAX) defeated Kaz and Eric Young.
A.J. Styles and Super Eric defeated Rock 'n Rave Infection (Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave)

The 'Egotistical Eight' (in order of announcement):
Matt Morgan
Kip James
B.G. James
'Cowboy' James Storm
Booker T
Robert Roode
Sting
Awesome Kong

Out of the 'ego-tistical 8' I would say that only BG, Kip, and Storm could be considered for the win, unless they pull something with Kong (Russo still booking? lol!), the rest are either main eventing, or seem to be getting a main event push... Maybe Morgan but he's shit any way....

Out of the actual team's, I cant see 3D getting the W because they are rumoured to be WWE-bound, are they not? Cage and Rhyno I cant see pulling it out either, LAX I can defo see winning this and as said before, AJ and S.E. also a (big) possibilty....

Thought's....

Last edited by MFthaDON on Fri May 09, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:36 pm

I think the plan all along was for LAX to get a title run, taking the belts from AJ and Tomko, but with Tomko suspended they decided to go with this craptacular tournament instead. I really hope that with them hooking LAX up with Hector Guerrero, that it does mean they are getting serious about their push, which would be the right way to go. Unfortunately though, like you say they could put the belts on AJ and Super Eric, as they seem to be really keen on this superhero bullshit, really hope it doesn't go that way, and it sucks that AJ is getting dragged down by association.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Yeah I agree 100% with that, maybe give AJ a face-turn in the process, but LAX do seem to be getting pushed, I just dont get what they're doing with Kong in the mix?

And this egostistical 8 bollock's make's no sense at all...
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Yeah the egotistical eight, just seems to be their way of Russofying the tournament, although when Kong got announced as a participant I have to say I was intrigued. I think they want to make Kong look even more dominant by having her destroying some male wrestlers, but without actually going on to win the thing. I can see a first round match of AJ & Eric vs Kong and maybe Robert Roode. Kong absolutely decimates the smaller guys, but ends up costing Roode the win after he does something in his usual dickhead-like manner. Hopefully this is all the gimmicks for the tournament out the road, and I can just about handle it, but knowing them they'll add a stipulation for the final, like a Don West on a pole match or something. I pray they don't go there.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:32 pm

LAX probably wouldn't have been paired up with Guerro if they weren't gonna get it.

However, decent case made for super eric and aj, i just hope they don't win.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Just watching Impact this week... SPOILER AHEAD....

O.K. opener was Sting and Storm tagging up, I thought O.k. not really how I would've booked it but I get why, shake thing's up abit, w/e....

Now I've just seen Morgan and Billy Gunn?? I get why they would want to shake thing's up, sticking rival's together, like Sting/ Storm, or Morgan/ Gunn, why do both though? Seem's like shit booking IMO, we got one story line where rival's tag up, now we got the SAME story line with a difrent team, in the same match, simultaniously.... Stupid!

What's next? Booker and Rhoode? Would they be so predictable to book this? That leave's Kong and Road Dogg now! What a shit story line this has turned into...
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:53 pm

I think the pairing of rivals, was part of the whole gimmick for this anyway. they've been building it up with rivalries between each of the egotistical eight just so they can have wacky teams that can't get along, and have even been doing it with established teams like Team 3D. The whole concept seems to be a case of let's see which of these teams can put their differences aside for the tag titles. Still don't think any of the egotistical eight will win it though.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:03 am

SPOILER

MFthaDON wrote:

What's next? Booker and Rhoode? Would they be so predictable to book this? That leave's Kong and Road Dogg now! What a shit story line this has turned into...

called it! Give this man a beer.

yeah, all the teams were rivals, and most did they're part to advance the feuds they were in, so not awful, but certianly nothing to be proud of.

LAX won though, thats good.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:16 am

I know, how shit was that lol. Predictable, but not in the good way. IMO having the same story 3 fold is really bad booking, even have them all losing the first match due to the same problem.

Not the best tourny TNA has produced, hope the KOTM next month will be booked better!

Yeah glad LAX won, I knew they would, and they do make great champ's so there was some (not much) good booking in the tourny...
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:28 am

MFthaDON wrote:
I know, how shit was that lol. Predictable, but not in the good way. IMO having the same story 3 fold is really bad booking, even have them all losing the first match due to the same problem.

Not the best tourny TNA has produced, hope the KOTM next month will be booked better!

Yeah glad LAX won, I knew they would, and they do make great champ's so there was some (not much) good booking in the tourny...

king of the mountian is normally booked pretty well.

anyways, as long as the outcome is good, i could really care less about the matches leading up to it, especially since i've yet to watch the ppv.

Was terrordome good?
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Terrordome was actually pretty decent, without giving too much away, there weren't really many high spot's though, the winner took Angle's place in the main event too which was a good twist.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:42 pm

they should have had road dogg and billy gunn go together, a one night reunion, but thjat would also be putting rivals together
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:16 am

MFthaDON wrote:
Terrordome was actually pretty decent, without giving too much away, there weren't really many high spot's though, the winner took Angle's place in the main event too which was a good twist.

after watching it, i'd say it wasn't bad, but a cooler color was needed.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:12 am

according to the spoiler sites, the Dueces Wild Tournament was going to be diffrent to what we saw at Sacrifice, but Don West didn't understand the idea and said that no one else will either so they scrapped it last minute and replaced it with the idea they at Sacrifice of having the matches as normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)   Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deuces Wild Tournament TNA (Impact Spoiler)
Page 1 of 1