Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio- WHC?

Go down 
+4
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
MaFish1
invincibleILeak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:51 pm

I think he deserves to be the world heavywieght champion on Smackdown. He pulls in viewers from Mexico, so if The Great Khali gets the world heavyweight title because he pulls in the Indian viewers, Mysterio deserves one too. On top of that, he is very interesting to watch, I really enjoy watching jis matches, they are fast and he can pull off some great moves.
I know his title reign was really only off the back of Eddie's death, but I thought he looked very good, and I think despite his height he pulled it off really well. I think the whole underdog thing would work as well, he overcomes the odds everytime would be great.
If this doesn't happen, I think he should either help the U.S. devision or go to ECW and win the ECW championship.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Rey Mysterio should NEVER be WHC, because he isn't an heavy weight...

It is not beleivable to have David/ Goliath match after David/ Goliath match, and have him as champ....

I agree with you with the ECW bit, he could have a good run in there, or another mid card div, but he shouldn't be considered as a WHC competetor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:59 pm

the fact fans booed him when he beat angle shows how silly the idea was.

he flips about doing low impact moves.

ECW is where he WILL return in my opinion. Chavo will regain the belt then rey will come back for the DECIDER as there feud is left at 1 i quit all
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:03 pm

yeah, I don't really think anything in recent years has looked as silly as Mysterio holding that big gold belt, it's almost as big as he is. Mysterio was a talented performer, but he has gotten very sloppy over the last couple of years, and doesn't seem to put in the same effort he once did. he'll always be over, but he should definitely be kept away from the heavyweight ranks.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:05 pm

I prefer to watch him then the big people like Khali and Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

and lets not forget against edge at the rumble, and there is a reason for that leak.

He is simply not believable as champion and the underdog story has been done WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:10 pm

I prefer high flying moves to the big blundering people like Khali.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm

well high flying matches are great, but they should be for a cruiserweight title, and shouldn't be working with bigger guys, because then it loses it's belieavablilty
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:19 pm

His underdog gimmick annoys me, its like a sympathy act, US Or ECW title, preferbaly the ECW div is where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:20 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

and lets not forget against edge at the rumble, and there is a reason for that leak.

He is simply not believable as champion and the underdog story has been done WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

half me words went Sad (asin i posted it n it disapeared)

anyway yes i was gonna say that but i just wanted to presume its cos edge is great and pl at MSG would see that jocolor
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:23 pm

Not to be a Rey hater, well I do but, I used to think he looked his best with fellow cruiser's in WCW, never liked him in WWE, maybe because he's aimed soley at kid's these day's but....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:28 pm

ecw.

Kane champion > Chavo > Rey > Shelton > Rey > Burke > Shelton

thats a nice order.

come on wwe, do it right.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:39 pm

i'd watch ecw more if they had stuff like that more often.

Yeah, if your not a heavyweight, don't compete for the belt.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:21 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
I prefer to watch him then the big people like Khali and Mark Henry.

Of course you do, so do the majority of the people but thats no reason to give him the WHC

Rey Mysterio is a good performer but is nowhere near the level he was when he entered the WWF/E, he is a shadow of his former self and looks extremely bloated now compared to years gone by!

I don't actually mind him having a big feud with Edge or with CM Punk in the main event division but I don't want to see him anywhere near the title picture again, he just is not believable at all, and while its good to see an upset if he was champion like the last time every win would need to be an upset, to be the champ you are supposed to represent the best in your category yet if he was the champ he would be classed as the underdog in every match!

I have said for months now that I would put him into ECW, at least on there he could continue coming over to SMACKDOWN without having any real connection with the Heavyweight Title although he could go for the ECW title, I think a big programme with Shelton Benjamin for the ECW title would be excellent!

Add Kane Chavo Kofi Kingston and possibly Finlay and The Miz to that division and you have yourself a very decent and expearanced roster with the potential to get other top younger guys over as well

To fill Finlay and Rey's place on SMACKDOWN I would replace them with John Morrison and Carlito to go after the US title and put Elijah Burke on RAW to go after the IC title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio- WHC?   Rey Mysterio- WHC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio- WHC?
Page 1 of 1