Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ths sun mysterio interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

ths sun mysterio interview Empty
PostSubject: ths sun mysterio interview   ths sun mysterio interview EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:13 pm

sIFR_callback_0_DoFSCommand(info, args);
Rey: I lost too much as champ

ths sun mysterio interview Rey_682x400_520101a

UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY ... Rey with Simon and Joel

By SIMON ROTHSTEIN and JOEL ROSS

Published: 29 Jun 2008

ths sun mysterio interview Btn-add-your-comments

REY MYSTERIO has spoken for the first time about the disappointment of his WWE championship reign.

The masked fan favourite won the belt at WrestleMania 22 in April 2006 and held it until the Great American Bash in July of that year.

But during that time he was beaten by in non-title bouts by numerous foes including Great Khali, Mark Henry and Rob Van Dam

In our latest Sun and Virgin Radio WrestleCast, Rey confessed: “Now I go back and reflect on it, when I don’t have the title, I think that things could have been handled a different way.

“Unfortunately I was the champion that lost more times holding the title.

“If that opportunity comes again I know what to aim at and try to perfect, that I didn’t do throughout those three months, and make it better.

“There is more to Rey Mysterio. I think I can give a lot more. I need to hold onto that opportunity and not let it go.”

You can hear our FREE full half hour WrestleCast with Rey – which covers his time in ECW and WCW, his recent injury woes and thoughts on the elimination of the WWE cruiserweight division – by choosing one of the links below:

If you subscribe through iTunes you’ll also get ALL our previous interviews with the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Batista and Mick Foley
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm

ths sun mysterio interview
Page 1 of 1