Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who will be first and on what brand and why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Who will be first and on what brand and why? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:52 pm

Out of these people who should be going up to the main event over the next two years or so, who will be first and what brand, and why?

CM Punk
John Morrison
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjiman
MVP
Mr. Kennedy

I think Mr. Kennedy will be the first, he's been on the fringes for awhile, and it should have happened by now, but has been stopped for various reasons. I hope he'll be on Raw, I think he deserves it and would do good for the main event on there. I think he'll get in there through a good feud with HBK or someone else.1-2 months time

MVP should be next, he has no lost the U.S. Championship, I think after leaving the Hardy feud, he'll win lots of matches, and I hope he'll go into a goof feud. I think he should be on the main event on Smackdown. He suits it more in my eyes, and would be a great addition to it. 3-4 months time.

CM Punk will be next, he's already skipped the mid-card title section, due to his abilty and the fact he's someone who would be good to front the company with his drug-free principles, both in gimmick and real life. He should be on Smackdown at first, and would love to see a heel-turn at one point. Edge/Punk feud would be great. 6 months time.

Shelton Benjman will be next, he will hold the ECW championship, gaining momentum, before getting into the upper mid-card section of Smackdown, before taking the final push into the main event. 8 months-1 year.

John Morrison will be next, he has a lot of talent, and I think could go now if needed, but I don't think he is. Once he loses the tag team titles he will be in the U.S. title scene on Smackdown, maybe holding the title, he will then go into the upper mid-card section, before going into the main event of Smackdown. 1- 1.5 years.

Elijah Burke will be the last, I think he'll be ECW's next big star and one of the next champions. He will then move to Raw's midcard and slowly make his way to the top of Raw. 1-3 years.

This could be over the next five years, and if all these manage to stay on track and keep up the work-rate and abilty, we have quite a main-event.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:58 pm

CM Punk will definitly be first out of that group, the man has just won the MITB which guarentees him a title shot, something the others don't have.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:59 pm

I think Punk will hold it for a long time, building up his reputation till around the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Your probably right, although i can't see any of the others getting a decent push before Mania, maybe Kennedy will float between main event and mid card towards the end of the year, Jeff Hardy will undoubtably get another push when hes back before any of theese guys.

Benjamin should be main eventing on Smackdown with Morrison following towards the end of the year
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:19 pm

What about the others?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:30 pm

MVP for me, will be main eventing soon aswell, having lost the US title he can now move onto a couple of decent feuds and then move on the the WHC, id like to see him go over somone huge, like Shawn Michaels? would do wonders for his career. I agree about him being on Smackdown for now, it does suit him, he could carry the show easily.

Elijah Burke is someone who i don't think will ever make it (unfortunatly) as much as i like him i cant see him being utilised correctly, nothing more than a mid carder probably.

Kennedy may come on the same time as MVP, probably towards the end of the year, or beginning of 09, he's improving in the ring and i for one, am a big fan of his, i enjoy watching both his promos and matches.

before any of theese can move onto main event some need to move down a peg, such as Khali and Batista, they should be used in the IC/US division for me. They bring nothing to the main event scene IMO
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:56 pm

I don't know about Burke, if he gets over as an ECW or mid-card champion, then I think he'll make it. I think he has talent, it all depends on the fan reaction IMO.
I see Kennedy being the first, it would have happned last year if he hadn't have got injured or whatever happned. He had won the MITB he was getting ready to go into the main event. Which is why I see him as getting there first.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:46 am

Batista did look as if he was moving down, when he was up against MVP, I think it will happen, and I can't see him holding the WHC soon, or even ever again. Khali, is off filming now, and I think when he comes ack he'll be no where near the title, or even on a different brand. I think if Edge moves away from the title, but to stay in the main event, would freshen things up. At the moment there are too many people wanting to make the jump to main event status, and not enough ready to come down:

Umaga
CM Punk
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
Jeff Hardy
Big Show
Chris Jericho

These are all looking into the main event position this year, or next so it's going to could be a dillema for Vince, I expect CM Punk's place is guarenteed if he doesn't get injured. Jericho is too much of a legend to be ignored. Big Show is really good for a big guy, and has always done well in WWE. MVP is too much of a good entertainer for WWE to not use him, and we all know they will. Mr. Kennedy is almost certain to get in, with WWE haveing wanted to do it for over a year now. Umaga will get there, not only because of ability, but because WWE like those gimmicks what he's got. Jeff Hardy is the most unstable, will he be able to stay off the drugs long enough. He loves the business and the fans love him, it's his drugs problem that let's him down, will the WWE trust him?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:41 pm

I dont think RAW will be changed to much, I can see Batista moving over to the red brand with Umaga coming the other way, I think Jericho SHOULD move to SMACKDOWN however not at the moment, I am enjoying the three way with Michaels Batista and Jericho just now and Batista is actually interesting me at the moment so that can only be a good thing

The Big Show will surely be moving up to the main event scene on SMACKDOWN since its not overflowing with talent and he is more than capable of actually headlining a brand, MVP for me should also be moved up as a serious contender for the Heavyweight Championship and CM Punk should cash his shot in on SD although I would like to see him lose (just so the MITB does not become a shoo-in for the title) and after he loses hopefully he would have done enough to show he belongs in that division

That would give SMACKDOWN a main event division of Edge, Umaga and MVP as the heels and The Undertaker, The Big Show and CM Punk as the faces

Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Ron Killings, Elijah Burke and Carlito should be making the US title division famous again and with that doing there prospects of moving to the next level in the next 18 month no harm at all
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:02 pm

I think the same with Jericho, I was all for him moving to Smackdown, but now he's in a good storyline, after that though I hope he does.
But the way I'm thinking it puts Raw into the same state Smackdown was in, so I think a heel turn for Batista moving over there, he'll have to stay in the main event. Kennedy moving up, and if Jericho does leave, it will mean either giving HBK the title, which they should do, or letting Jeff Hardy into there main event scene. Both look unlikely, so it's down to Orton/Cena/HHH feud and feuds again. The brands need a shake up, and I think it would do them good to make it a big shake up. Perhaps the biggest shake up since the brand split. The main event and mid-card are mixed up and repetitive, it's time to chnage things around.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Raw

Main Event- WWE Championship
Mr. Kennedy
Triple H
Batista
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Big Show

Mid-card-U.S. Championship
Matt Hardy
Santino Marrela
Chuck Palumbo
Trevor Murdoch
Elijah Burke
Chris Harris
Mike Knox
Vladmir Koslov

Smackdown

Main Event- World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker
Edge
MVP
HBK
John Cena

Mid card - Intercontial Championship
Ron Killings
Mark Henry
The Great Khali
Kofi Kingston
John Morrison
The Miz
Lance Cade
Snitsky

[u]ECW[u/]

This brand would be the tag team brand for the one title, as well as the ECW Championship.

Main Event- ECW Championship
Finlay
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjiman
Kane
Rey Mysterio

Tag Devision
Londrick
Wang Yang and Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble and gregory Helms?
Mid-card teams?
Such as Elijah Burke/Kofi Kingston, or even Shelton Benjiman/Kofi Kingston.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be first and on what brand and why?   Who will be first and on what brand and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be first and on what brand and why?
Page 1 of 1