Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still plenty of options for each brand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Still plenty of options for each brand Empty
PostSubject: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:05 am

I think its wise to note that the draft maybe over but the rosters are not yet complete!

The Undertaker
William Regal
Ron Killings
Chris Harris
D'lo Brown
Colt Cabana

All wrestlers signed to the WWE who have plenty of experience and will be sure to play a big part, particularly the Undertaker which goes without saying as well as Regal

I think

Taker - RAW
Regal - SMACKDOWN

Killings - RAW

rest - ECW
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:07 am

Id agree with that, before the draft i would have like to see Dlo on SD, but now i think smackdown, with the addition of regal we hope, has a brilliant mid card divison and i couldnt imagine Dlo getting too much TV time, however on ECW he'd definitly add something to their main event along with the others
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:10 am

we WERE deffinatly promised "new talent" by vince, after the draft, so i still expect the "free agents" to be snapped up by teddy long, as hes a "good negotiator"

maybe more than 3 or 4 too, i mean its a harsh promise if we get 2 who have been here b4, an ex tna tag guy.

so i expect some names to have been signed up ready on the sly to unleash. and i can only make random guesses who so its pretty pointless.

also, thats why i think cody shouldnt tag with ted, cos its a chance for a new guy.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 am

Do you think its possible for WWE to sign anyone on the sly in this day and age?

I don't although I am quietly hopeful that Bryan Danielson could have a future in the WWE
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:35 am

i duno, i just had a weird feeling that they may have decided to give hart another shot along with jack evans, they have a reputation in the indys so if wwe signed them and used them well, then it creates a greater span of where they can recruit from, people wont just think they will be misused etc.

maybe they will just pile aload of FCW talent in though, but if there are no NEW names this month il be a bit annoyed with vince for saying we deserve ""NEW TALENT"
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:44 am

I don't think at this moment in time the WWE would touch Teddy Hart with the preverbial to be honest, he has let them down time and again, his 'shoots' on YouTube while clearly stoned out his box also does not do him any favours!

Hart has a chip on his shoulder the size of New York, with so much up-heavel in the WWE at the moment I would be shocked if anyone thought Hart being back in the fold would be a good idea.

As for Jack Evens, I think Matt Sydal has taken the role you see Evens having in the WWE, anyway even if he did sign you would barely recognise him because he would not be allowed to do anything remotely like why you want him there in the first place!

If you want to see Jack Evens on TV then I think TNA would be the best place for him
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:48 am

Looks like Ron 'The Truth' Killings will be on WWE TV soon

"Former TNA wrestler Ron Killings should be debuting on television next month. At last word, the creative team will let him use his "The Truth" nickname. It should be noted that he's been coming out to his old TNA theme music -- which he owns. He's been working dark matches & house show events since late March."
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 am

i just though, they could take a few risks themselves wwe.

teddy makes some good points, and some stupid points, he does put it all on the line for a few random people he doesnt know, i never realised some things he did tbh.

but if wwe hire guys who are willing to get fucked up, then dont have them in too difficult storylines incase they do fuck themselves up, and let them face others like them that are willing to do insane things.

Even carlito could be included, if hes willing to have some guy flip on him, if he can do a few more hard hitting moves.

tnas best chance of taking wwe fans is in the x division and in tag matches and surely vince is smart enough to realise this.

wwe is no longer a complete product, i also hope they have signed some new writers to focus on the mid card
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 am

you think they can build burke up enough as the black pope in time for killings to shut him up. i highly doubt it cos hes on ecw but can hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still plenty of options for each brand   Still plenty of options for each brand Empty

Back to top Go down

Still plenty of options for each brand
Page 1 of 1