Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise

Go down 
+7
rock from niceboard
Marty McFry
Doomhammer
Geronimo
He is back
invincibleILeak
worthy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:16 am

TERROR DOME!!11111111

30 FEET TALL!!!!!!

TINY HOLE IN THE TOP!

ESCAPE IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

sorry for the pure retardness in the upper part, but thats how it was described.

basically, its the thing shown above, but instead of pinning, its escape the top.

might be cool.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:42 am

Found it on youtube:

Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:11 am

good idea - lame name.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:57 am

I agree Marty as the concept will work perfectly if it's an X-Division match (imagine 6 XD wrestlers inside and the one who climbs out with both feet touching the floor wins the title).
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:53 pm

It IS an X division match, if you watch the official TNA video on their site you will notice the XD logo flash up now and again.

What I dont get is - a gimmick like this doesn't need Kayfabing yet they claim that its 30 foot, you can see that even at its highest peak its no more than 20 foot (which is still big)
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
It IS an X division match, if you watch the official TNA video on their site you will notice the XD logo flash up now and again.

What I dont get is - a gimmick like this doesn't need Kayfabing yet they claim that its 30 foot, you can see that even at its highest peak its no more than 20 foot (which is still big)

Unless there still building it?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
good idea - lame name.

from those who brought you the doomsday chamber of blood match, be happy it's this good

eh, most people can't tell 30ft from 20 feet, if they say its 30ft, i'd have believed them, and then watched a guy get tossed down from the top and been like "HE FELL 30ft! OMFG!"
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Has it been announced who is taking part in the Terrordome at Sacrifice? I think it will either be the X Division superstars or the superstars taking part in the final of the Deuces Wild Tournament.

Like it has been said before, good idea, lame name. It looks to me too much like a Hell In A Cell.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Firstly it's nothing like hell in a cell as you have to climb through the hole in the top of the dome and escape.

Secondly on the trailer TNA shown for it, it mentions alot about the X-Division and this would be more suited to the x-division as it is similar to an ultimate-x in the sense that they will be fighting in the air sort of speak.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:37 pm

It looks like an interesting idea, but I wish it were taking place at another PPV. Sacrifice is already loaded full of gimmick matches, hell some matches have gimmicks on top of gimmicks, so this could get lost in amongst them. Also, they just did an all cage PPV last month, so to have another cage type match so soon after seems to be the wrong call to me.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Good Point Gun but i thought i read it would be unveiled at Sacrifice but not used untill Slammiversary but i may be wrong
TNA always have too many gimmick matches but i cant wait to see a Knockout get shaved bald:D
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah there were some reports of that, but I was sure when watching Impact yesterday they said it was going to be at Sacrifice, and I just checked the TNA website which confirms it. Still no word on the participants though, but I would have thought it would probably be an X-Division title match, but if that was the plan, it may be changed now that Petey's out injured for the next 6 weeks. As for the Knockout getting shaved, I think the match idea is ridiculous, and the only one I can see being shaved is ODB.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Marty McFry wrote:

they say its 30 feet from the arena floor. add the hight of the ring to the height of the cage and its roughly 25-30 feet
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:53 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
Yeah there were some reports of that, but I was sure when watching Impact yesterday they said it was going to be at Sacrifice, and I just checked the TNA website which confirms it. Still no word on the participants though, but I would have thought it would probably be an X-Division title match, but if that was the plan, it may be changed now that Petey's out injured for the next 6 weeks. As for the Knockout getting shaved, I think the match idea is ridiculous, and the only one I can see being shaved is ODB.

Yeah ODB is the prime candidate for it. Only other one I could see is Rhaka Khan.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:55 pm

The ring is about 3 foot high, why can't they just say 'over 20 foot from the top to the floor' it still sounds high and forboding, I just dont see the need to lie.

WWE are the same when Jeff gets the big ladder out " he has to be 20 foot in the air"

No, he's 10 tops.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I don't really care how big it is or how big they say it is, as long as they do something that looks cool, I'm not really bothered.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:18 am

Marty McFry wrote:
The ring is about 3 foot high, why can't they just say 'over 20 foot from the top to the floor' it still sounds high and forboding, I just dont see the need to lie.

WWE are the same when Jeff gets the big ladder out " he has to be 20 foot in the air"

No, he's 10 tops.

people are stupid. You know full well its not nearly that high, but for the kid watching at home, he's ecstatic that jeffs about to jump off, and telling him "OMFG! He's 25 feet in the air!" just makes it more enjoyable for him.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:14 pm

MVP was called a youngster.

moves are called devestating.

the crowd are going wild (when they are not) for cm punk.

its all lies. lieeeeeeeeeees!

on another note, it will make orton vs HHH in a cage look like shit wont it.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

If Petey is out for 6 months then the TerroDome will be for the X-Division title. (i'm hoping for a 4-way).

BTW shame Petey is injured as I was enjoying him ripping off Scott Steiner to the point he even had his black and white beared, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2