Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise

Go down 
+7
rock from niceboard
Marty McFry
Doomhammer
Geronimo
He is back
invincibleILeak
worthy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise Empty
PostSubject: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Just watched last nights TNA and on it Jim Cornnet rolls up the 'blue prints to some satanic structure" and goes on about it being made of steel etc...

I have looked every where for what it is and found nothing, but I'm guessing it could be some gimmicky cage match (hopefully the 3 floor one from wcw).

So does anyone know what it is (if so use the spoiler effect under others and post it on here) and also post your guesses here too.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:52 pm

I'm guessing something similar to the Elimination Chamber, with something a little bit different.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:59 pm

it could be ANOTHER gimmick match by Vince russo.
sorry i don't know about how to use the spoiler thing

it could be a gangster paradise match infact with a roof on top and space on the arena floor between the cage and ring. Victory can be achieved by pinfall or submission.
it might also be some sort of hell in a cell
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:11 pm

realmadrid2manu wrote:
it could be ANOTHER gimmick match by Vince russo.
sorry i don't know about how to use the spoiler thing

it could be a gangster paradise match infact with a roof on top and space on the arena floor between the cage and ring. Victory can be achieved by pinfall or submission.
it might also be some sort of hell in a cell

Haven't I heard that somewhere before? lol!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:18 pm

I think it will be something similar to either Elimination chamber or hell in a Cell, or a mix of the two. WOW!

lol!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Like I said it could be anything knowing TNA and there over use of gimicks, but also it might not be a cage at all as it could be something to do with that elevation x structure as they have used that in one of the ultimate x matches once so maybe they might do it again inside of the six sides of steel?
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 pm

nah worthy you are confusing me with the prince Razz

yes i agree with worthy knowing TNA they can do anything
it could be also a cage of death match for example very common in CZW.

well i would like to see a lion den match
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:25 pm

worthy can you stay quiet please
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:26 pm

LOL!! didn't the Prince say that aswell?

anyway he hasn't cottend on yet why real is always in ittalics when I reply to you on there, LOL!!

The admin on there is uknowmejnr from the tna and wwe niceboards apparently if the name rings any bells?
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:30 pm

he is a fool
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:32 pm

who is he?

I have never seen much of him on the niceboards but judging by the posts on both boards he has fallen out with alot of people.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:36 pm

well he is posted twice or thrice and he claims that we insulted him
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Looks like our friend leak has joined the ittalic name dropping game with this post:

"Your all dicks. This board is crap anyway, and disgrace to the old niceboard...the only good person on here is worthy and prince, I just hope nobody leaks the other board."
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:48 pm

I've been banned after being there for 10 minutes, lol! literally
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:50 pm

may be if you left out the part about them being dicks and the board being crap you might have not got banned (try being subtle like real is).
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:58 pm

lol! I'll try that later, I didn't get banned for that, it was the offensive PM I sent him.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Who do you think will be in it, and who would you want to be in it?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:22 pm

To be honest I would have said some of the tag teams but then they have this tournament at sacrifice for the tag titles so it won't be them unless machine guns vs LAX?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:39 pm

I reckon itll be a six sides of steel...
with a roof!!!! WOW!!!!OMFG!!!
thats probably how imaginative Russos gonna get
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 pm

^^Thats been done already as lethal lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:52 pm

oh yh well itll be a cage with barbed wire on it and you have to climb out somhow
either that or Lethal Lockdown minus the weapons on the roof
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:34 am

a combination of Elevation X and the Six sides of steel. That'd be nuts.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Rumours suggest it is going to be a variation on this one from the AAA promotion:

Also the same rumours suggest it will take place at Slammiversary instead of Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah ive just seen that but why release details on it if its not gonna be on the next PPV. Cheers for the video Worthy, looks good...
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Well technically they haven't released anything about it as all JC said was that they were blue prints for a concept match.

I would imagine it would be at Sacrifice though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise   TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA sacrifice 'steel structure' supprise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next