Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Box Office...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Free Box Office... Empty
PostSubject: Free Box Office...   Free Box Office... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 pm

My brother was doing some research as hes planning on getting a sky box but cba pay the monthly fees etc.

and hes found a few ways, some of which i didnt quite remember. But one for free box office i think i did.

You go onto the channel, say for a wrsetling ppv like summerslam.

it says enter pin etc, You then unplug the phone line, and type in your pin.

The box thinks uh oh cant get through to sky and lets u have it, assuming when it can conect ul be charged.

When its over turn everything off at the wall for 5 mins and it forgets you watched the PPV. The your free to plug in your phone line again.

(worst that could happen is it will charge you for an event you watch, best you get it free)

im pretty sure thats what he said. There was also somthing about a secret menu that you can access (for sky men to test things) where you can alter the contact number so it tries to ring sky, but just gets the wrong line.

so yeh, if anyone comes across cheeky methods for free sky or PPVs heres the place.

enjoy, if it works
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

Free Box Office... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Box Office...   Free Box Office... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 pm

my mates have got a chipped cable box and get to watch all the PPV matches for free...although i heard virgin are trying their best to make life difficult in the last few weeks by changing their codes weekly, so cable boxes have now got to be updated every week online
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Free Box Office... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Box Office...   Free Box Office... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:16 pm

I got a D-box and its a piece of piss, if channels go off because of virgin trying to block them all you have to do is rescan the box and they come back on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

Free Box Office... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Box Office...   Free Box Office... Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Box Office...
Page 1 of 1