Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free GTA for PC's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Free GTA for PC's Empty
PostSubject: Free GTA for PC's   Free GTA for PC's EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:04 pm

I found this article on the freebie website that Worthy mentioned a couple of days ago. Apparently you can get GTA 1 (I think it's GTA 1 anyway, I am not too sure) for free on your computer.

Here is the link and the full article

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/gta.html

In 1997, a band of developers that would come to be known as Rockstar North and Rockstar Games released the original Grand Theft Auto on an unsuspecting public. The groundbreaking non-linear urban crime game shook up a complacent game industry with its irreverent gameplay, humor and style- and a phenomenon was born.

We are now offering this classic progenitor of the Rockstar Games lineage as the first in a recurring series of Rockstar PC game downloads, absolutely free of charge. It's a chance for new fans to experience the roots of Rockstar as well as our way of saying thank you to our long-time supporters feeling that pang of nostalgia. Simply fill out the form below and check your email for a direct link to the file - we've even optimized the game for play on the latest and greatest computers. Now, don't say we never gave you anything.

WARNING - I have not clicked on the link so I don't know how you get the GTA game or anything.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Free GTA for PC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free GTA for PC's   Free GTA for PC's EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:07 pm

I have now clicked on the link and all you have to do is give your name, age, email address, your home address, city and country. You then recieve a email which gives you a link to the files you need to run the game.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

Free GTA for PC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free GTA for PC's   Free GTA for PC's EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:17 pm

ahhh class nice one!

i loved the original GTA games! it was so fun to put in the GETCARTER cheat and just fuck about lol.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Free GTA for PC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free GTA for PC's   Free GTA for PC's EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Free GTA for PC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free GTA for PC's   Free GTA for PC's EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:41 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
Bump

Wink < theres another for ya
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

Free GTA for PC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free GTA for PC's   Free GTA for PC's Empty

Back to top Go down

Free GTA for PC's
Page 1 of 1