Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring back the heel forum!!

Go down 
+4
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Real
\/Chopsticks
worthy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Bring back the heel forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:26 pm

PLEASE!!

If you give me moderator powers I will even help you maintain it.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:28 pm

*a tumbleweed passes by*
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:36 pm

I agree with worthy there! June attacks everyone fucking one nowadays! And he even a go at worthy! The guy who sticked for him on old niceboard!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:17 pm

wow real mature worthy banning me for no reason fine ill do the same Smile

and real bud the reason i had a go at worthy was justified i simply stuck up for my self ,ok admittidley once i had doen that i may of gone too far and carried on having a go but what can i say he rilled me up lol.

also in case you hadnt noticed this place cant come back cause its still here lol
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Look Junior I was sick of you having ago at me for plugging me forum and since you kicked off I wanted to quit your forum but you wouldn't do it so I banned you from my forum as I want nothing to do with you ever again!!

I'm sorry Junior but my mum has been rushed into hospital last night and you picked the wrong time to kick off with me.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Worthy mate do you not think theres a reason why i havent deleted you ?

Why woudl i delete you ? . after all you were in da kliquee. however one thing i do need to say to prove a point to real not you . Worthy satrted the first comment and deleted it [so i proablly should of ignored it] . But real FFS i didnt start it \Twisted Evil

also calling mya sly shit was pretty low imo lol
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm

That is very ironic how you easily had a go at someone who stick for you on old niceboard whereas you talk very well with guys like gaffer and bazz who insulted you massively on old niceboard!

I am not having a go but whatever happen during the last days, I will never have a go at people like worthy, or even pablo(even if he doesn't respect me anymore)
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Real wrote:
That is very ironic how you easily had a go at someone who stick for you on old niceboard whereas you talk very well with guys like gaffer and bazz who insulted you massively on old niceboard!

I am not having a go but whatever happen during the last days, I will never have a go at people like worthy, or even pablo(even if he doesn't respect me anymore)

me and worthy are trying to sort it out so stop stiring it u little shit fuck off

oh and have a nice day .

As for the cheap shot at bazz yah so what i was a cock so they was a cock to me .simple. me and worthy hopefully can sort things out . But as you know i dont hold grudges hence why iv joined youre forum hence why i know get along well with bazz and have a laugh with him . But youre still making chap shots at him when hes not here so ill copy this over cause 2 can be stiring little shites Smile
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Glad you sorted it out!

and good copy and paste job Razz
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Okay I will unban you from worthy gaming and I am sorry I got a little pissed off about you moaning about my plugging when I was trying to stop but other people where mentioning it there after.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Not just that this is going to sem ironic but it does my head in when peopel are all forum this and that sexton used to say it and know i kinda get what e means ill unban you from nb
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:53 pm

And you are talking about cheap shots what about bazz calling me a cunt on your site Laughing

WHEN I CAN'T EVEN POST!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:54 pm

YOU not unbanned yet ? how many days left ? plus tbf youv been cheap shoting him all week
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 pm

UknowMeJNR wrote:
he only has 3 days left on his ban anyways so lets hope he posts properly therafter
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Seriously I am not even interested in logging in your site and tell someone the truth in his face and get banned for this, not having at go at you because like you said holding grudges is wrong!

However, we all know what will happen if I comment on something, a group of people will always disagree with me for the sake of an argument and to belittle me, no doubt about that. But I can post the shows on your site, because you know that I am closing my site in the week end!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Junior wrote:
Not just that this is going to sem ironic but it does my head in when peopel are all forum this and that sexton used to say it and know i kinda get what e means ill unban you from nb

Was I banned from the niceboard?
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 pm

No he is talking about me
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Real wrote:
in the week end!

^^^
moments like that are reasons why i want you to carry on or at least chatbox lol in the weeknd lmao quality HA

Real is banned for only 3 more days worthy and ys worthy i banned oyu as soon as i got a email syaing i had been banned but i unbanned you after someone said siank in mods forum
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 pm

What do you mean I mean in the week end which mean in saturday or/and in sunday!
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:24 pm

AND IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:25 pm

trusat me thats funny its at not in ;HA:
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Definition of week end- A time period usually extending from Friday night through Sunday; more loosely defined as any period of successive days including one and only one Sunda
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:46 pm

no u fool lol

not a eekend its the fact u said :

IN! the weekend when you shoudl say AT the weeknd
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Is it

and you will get a pm in a bit !
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Sexton could you give admin powers to someone like worthy and let him try steer the ship towards a new era everyone says its dead so let a new consurtiom you could say start afresh with new members and old if they like let someone try turn this place around

Junior this is just for the sake of tradition not competition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the heel forum!!   Bring back the heel forum!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring back the heel forum!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next