Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE's Summer Clearout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE's Summer Clearout Empty
PostSubject: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:22 pm

It seems this Summer WWE have decided they were in need of a clearout, releasing all the deadwood, IMO, they have chucked the right people, maybe Chris Harris was a bit dodgy but all in all it has been a good thing. I don't think this is the end of the clearout, I expect a few more people to be gone, probably Jimmy Wang Yang, and as much as I would love for him to stay Elijah Burke will probably go, and maybe a diva or two.

This clearout could be a good thing or a bad thing, as much as it's nice to see the jobbers and no talents gone, WWE seems to like to have squash matches now and again, and so this could mean other people, who are talented taking their places, meaning people who otherwise could be pushed are being beaten by Vladimir Koslov and Umaga to build them up as monsters until there top guy can take them out. Or...it could mean less squash matches which IMO is good news, as I'm getting sick of squash after squash, and this will hopefully leave way for longer and more interesting matches.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 am

I agree, this could be a good or a bad thing for WWE. The good thing is that all the deadwood is gone like you said and hopefully this means no more squash matches every show. This should also make matches more interesting and exciting to watch and for once, you will wonder who will win, instead of knowing the winner of the match as soon as the superstars come out.

The downside of this is if WWE want to continue doing squash matches to build up their "monsters", they will use the more talented people to job.

I have pretty much said what you said, haven't I lol.

Finally, has Chris Harris been released already, he only had one or two matches, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Shannon Moore, Domino, Cherry, Big Daddy V, Harris, Cherry, Stevie Richards, Highlanders, Murdoc, Nunzio, James Curtis, Colin Delayni

Did I miss anyone?
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Aye them two ref's lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
Shannon Moore, Domino, Cherry, Big Daddy V, Harris, Cherry, Stevie Richards, Highlanders, Murdoc, Nunzio, James Curtis, Colin Delayni

Did I miss anyone?

god argument against leeks point there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:51 am

Junior wrote:

god argument against leeks point there Rolling Eyes

merely trying to help by listing those who we've lost in the last few weeks.
Its a good thing. Jobbers are easy to come by, and most of those released are interesting enough for me to care.

That being said, Shannon Moore could always entertain, and jobber tag teams are harder to come by, so the highlanders should have been kept on IMO.

THey're also getting rid of a monster that at would have eaten them, so the whole feeding talented people to monsters is going to be delayed a bit by the loss of the flab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE's Summer Clearout   WWE's Summer Clearout Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE's Summer Clearout
Page 1 of 1