Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football Match Predictions

Go down 
+6
rock from niceboard
Sexton_hardcastle
villarule19
Joker-C4lum
Geronimo
Pablo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Football Match Predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 am

I think that it will be a close game and I can see either side just picking a goal that wins it.

I'm gonna say 2-1 to Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm

spot on, 2-1 to the mighty blues! GET IN!!!

Chelsea outplayed United in the first half, the second was slightly tighter, you could see Chelsea wanted it more
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 7:08 pm

I have to admit you did completely outplay us in the first half and you did want it more but what was Fergie thinking resting Ronaldo! I know he was thinking about the Barca game in mid week but come on, resting your best players against a Chelsea team who want the Premiership more and are fresher than us is never a good move.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 pm

I actually got it right, lol! I think this is good though 'cos it's might go to the end of the season.
5th place, who will get it?
I think Villa will get it, they'll beat Everton tomorrow and I think they have a great side, it will get weaker in the summer though, I think their three best players could go, Barry, Young and Abonglahor.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Barry will definatly go to either Chelsea or Arsenal. Young I reckon will go to Arsenal or Man United and I reckon Agbonlahor will stay.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:13 pm

I can see Young going to Liverpool, if they want him, and barry to chelsea, I agree that Ablongahor will stay, but if they don't get into Europe next season, he will leave.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:47 pm

What do you think will be the biggest transfer in the premiership?
Will there be any shocks?

etc.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:58 pm

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY cheers

Football Match Predictions - Page 2 Fonz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:50 am

How good was messi tonight? he was the only player that gave Barcelona some credit in that match, Eto was quiet, iniesta did bugger all, Deco was ok as was Toure, well done Man U... you have now guarenteed a English champion of Europe... Fuck La Liga and Serie A, The Premiership shits all over them!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:22 am

Iv said it before so I'll say it again, Messi is the best player in the world(BY FAR), other than him, like you said, no one really stood out for Barca.

I was really impressed with Wes Brown tonight(infact the back 4 as a whole), and Tevez!.....well Tevez was unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 am

Ill agree with you Bazz Tevez was amazing (i dot like admiting that< as i hate Man U)
Great goal from Scholes one of the best this season
Brown did play A LOT better than when ive previously seen him

And did you a Man U fan admit Messi was better than Ronaldo coz if you did ur the first ive heard say that
But he is freakin good!!!

Ronaldo was a bit quite though...
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Ronaldo, as the commentator said, was more of a team player last night and didn't over do it as much, even tho he was on the loosing side Messi was my man of the match, just entertaining to watch him, i thought for Man U Carrick and Tevez played very well
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Geronimo wrote:

And did you a Man U fan admit Messi was better than Ronaldo coz if you did ur the first ive heard say that
But he is freakin good!!!

Yeah and its true he is better, a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:03 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:

I was really impressed with Wes Brown tonight(infact the back 4 as a whole), and Tevez!.....well Tevez was unbelievable.

wes brown was amazing. glad others saw this.

really showed why he was named as one of the most promising cb's in the world or whatever.

now i cant decide whether id like to see him fill in at utd or play RB or go to a club and become that great player in the center week in week out and become a true great, he has the capability to do so. Him and taylor surely wouldnt be a bad prospect for pablo and the kevster
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:46 pm

This weeks games

Sat
Aston Villa 3 - 1 Wigan
Blackburn 2 - 0 Derby
Bolton 0 - 1 Sunderland
Fulham 1 - 2 Birmingham
Man U 2 - 1 West ham
Middlesboro 2 - 1 Portsmouth
Reading 2 - 2 Spurs

Sunday
Arsenal 1 - 1 Everton
Liverpool 2 - 1 Man City

Monday
Newcastle 0 -1 Chelsea
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:07 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
bazz23-v2 wrote:

wes brown was amazing. glad others saw this.

really showed why he was named as one of the most promising cb's in the world or whatever.

now i cant decide whether id like to see him fill in at utd or play RB or go to a club and become that great player in the center week in week out and become a true great, he has the capability to do so. Him and taylor surely wouldnt be a bad prospect for pablo and the kevster

Really?, this again? OK! what part of he signed a new deal, not two weeks ago, don't you get??

So what you would like him to do, is nither here nor there, becuase he stays. Basketball
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:21 pm

This weeks games

Sat
Aston Villa 2- 0 Wigan
Blackburn 2 - 0 Derby
Bolton 1 - 1 Sunderland
Fulham 0 - 2 Birmingham
Man U 1 - 1 West ham
Middlesboro 2 - 2 Portsmouth
Reading 1 - 2 Spurs

Sunday
Arsenal 1 - 0 Everton
Liverpool 2 - 0 Man City

Monday
Newcastle 0 -1 Chelsea
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:24 pm

Most of the Saturday games have finished, and you still got them wrong. most normal people would post their predictions before the games not after.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:25 pm

Oh, have completeley lost track of time, days etc. lol!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:06 am

Did anyone predict West Ham being gang raped by 10-men?? Smile
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Well it's going down to the last game of the season, to see who will win the title, both have smaller clubs, so neither has the advantage, should it come that Chelsea beat Newcastle today and then both win next week, Manchester United will win on goal difference. Wow!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:53 pm

2-2 usa and england draw
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:55 pm

2-1 usa. lol

or how it should be, 4-0 england, dean ashton quad
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Match Predictions   Football Match Predictions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football Match Predictions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next