Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there room for the Mcmahon family

Go down 
+2
Pablo
villarule19
6 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Is there room for the Mcmahon family Empty
PostSubject: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:10 am

Is there still room for the mcmahon family on screen. Prior to the Attitude era we had vince as a coiommentator,. During and through otu the attitude era we had the abduction of stephanie. Vince head of the corporation and shane screwing his father.

Even over the past few years we recieve our fix of the mcmahon family. Vince being GM. Shanes 1 of matches against show and kane. Even stephanie and linda showing up to show there disaproval to what there father is doing.

From the above to the yearly vince death.

Is there still room in wrestling for the Mcmahons on screen. When wrestlers get stale they change gimmicks or retire. Are the mcmahons stale. Can they still pull in the fans. Are they the perfect heels?

Or should they step aside. introduce a new powner of WWE and vince and co stay in the shadows. Whats your opinions?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:15 am

i think there will always be time for the mcmahon family. they obviously dont make much appearances these days because they have more corporate roles than they did back in the attitude era, apart from vince who seems to be a constant character for about 4 months and then takes a break before coming back once again.

the mcmahons are the perfect heel, well they would be if they wer on screen more these days. a great example of this is the mcmahon helmsley era, or the invasion storyline wher all the mcmahons wer involved in one way or another and we all enjoyed watching them.

they are the people with power, and they are portrayed as abusing their power which allowes other stars to get across when they take on the authority.

even the dysfunctional family storylines are great to watch because we see that they will not stop at anything to one-up each other.

all in all the WWE NEEDS the mcmahon family
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:20 am

Are they to close to the action to make the right business decision. Being in a feud with Lets say Kennedy. If this happens and it bombs. Are they not to close to realise this.

When in a storyline. Do they amke the wrong decisions becuase there to focused on there part of the show. The mcmahons are a huge part of WWE and always will be. But there is only some many times I want to seethem have arguments before they go to counciling
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 am

i dont think vince is the type of guy who would let his own creation go to pot. yes i think he likes to steal the spotlight from time to time. but then again why not. he is the owner and his family have a massive vote in the company. so big names in big storylines grip the viewers.

as for other parts of the show, they have the rest of the creative team to get on with that.

but its just like any other main storyline, the mid card is always going to be "lesser" than it
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Vince McMahon IMO is one of the best heels in the business. He really makes you hate him, I want to see a good McMahon family feud in the next couple of years, the only problem is, the're all best as heels.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 pm

i Dont necesarilly agree with that Leek'y i think Shane can work just as good as a Face one of my favourite matches he was a face at Wrestlemania 18 against his Heel Die once a year father.

However i agree that he can play Heel i think in another one of my favourites from when i was younger was the steveblackman v shane o mac summerslam match.

God i used to mark out for shane o mac
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:05 pm

If you ask me Its Vince who's character is worn out, he needs a good 12 months of being AWOL if you ask me.

Shane and Steph are still welcome on my TV anytime, Linda......not so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Yeh i never liked Linda having a TV role.

Shane is the one id wanna permantly see back from the whole family, if he were to take the reign from Vince id be more than happy.

Vince is nearing to the end of his on screen role i think...
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Shane would be my choice to, I'd only want Steph back on TV if it was on a different show for HHH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there room for the Mcmahon family   Is there room for the Mcmahon family Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there room for the Mcmahon family
Page 1 of 1