Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!

Go down 
+3
villarule19
MaFish1
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:17 pm

Said his sweet goodbyes behind the scenes at the iMPACT taping last night!

Apparently he fancies going to Japan to work full time, I'll give it 6 months and the WWE will be looking at him for a potential move back to Titan Towers.

Was never the biggest of fans of Tomko but I thought when given the chance to shine with the big boys in the main event he rose the the challenge, with his size the WWE will always be interested in Tomko and going to Japan for full time work will only enhance his wrestling skills

This could be the making of Tomko, with The Undertaker and Kane aging and looking it by the day he could be the natural big guy replacement for these two legends when the time comes!
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Ah, Gaffer, matey, abit late pal, soz. Posted this like half hour ago in the News Section HA

Il say this about about Tomko, I was loving his 'will he turn, wont he turn' bit with AJ, Christian and Angle abit ago, he was getting huge face pop's at that point. I see huge potential in him, but he was only used as Christian's bitch, in both WWE and TNA, but I think he will stay in Japan for a year or two, he's suposibly big over there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:16 am

I just noticed you had it, I very seldom check that section, I always go on Rajah most days so what I see on there I generally just talk about it on the wrestling debate page to try and get some life on here

I thought TNA had unearthed a big star in Tomko, they screwed him over royally though!

heel turning on Cage was a mistake, I liked his don't care about anybody attitude though, I would have liked him to nail Cage when he heel turned, but then nailed Angle too and to finish with handed AJ his ass

I think the role of the tweener loner would have been far better for him to play, he went from being the must have guy between Angle and Cage to being another lacky!

I can see why the Japanese love him though, he is huge and in good shape and he looks mean as hell, he will learn more in Japan than he would in TNA, well he has been with Christian so long now I can only assume he has learned all he ever will with those guys, change is needed and he will get that, Oh and a shed load of cash!

enjoyed your RAW review MaFish, like the writing as you watch idea, it sure as hell would make me forget about those ad breaks
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 am

Cheers Gaffer. My pleasure. I find it easier to write as you watch on the net, no ad's and ya can go back to owt you miss.

In Japan they actually focus on performance rather than let the stories take over. There aint no where in America that you can hone your craft in such a way. All the great's did it at one time in their career's.

TNA I think they thought they alway's had to have him connected to Cage to get him over, but I think he woulda been better doing something like what they've been doing with Matt Morgan and his push, they woulda got more veiwer's anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:03 am

i didnt think he was any good in WWE,. When he moved to TNA and was used as a pawn between christian and angle. Or angle and styles. I thought at these times he could have become mainevent by turning on both.

With the correct push I believe he will be/ could be a star
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 pm

Yeah he wasn't particularly good in WWE, but when he left for Japan he made a lot of improvements, and his team with Giant Bernard\A-Train was a highly entertaining one. Wouldn't say he is great by any means, but he is a fairly good wrestler, and definitely has the look.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:26 pm

I think it shows when Dave Batista gets main event after main event and Khali once again geta title match that there is a place in WWE for big meatheads.
Combine with the fact that Tomko can actually wrestle and is happy to use the mic then he could have been used a lot better first time round in WWE.
Hopefully he returns at some point as he is one of the few good big guys around.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:54 pm

thats too bad, i liked Tomko.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Imagine, a Tomko vs Batista feud. Even though the match quality probably wouldn't be that great, a No Holds Barred match between the two could be good.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm

I would like to see Tomko v Undertaker match, I think both have the ability in the ring and with there presence to have a good match and a great programme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!   TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TOMKO LEAVES TNA!!!!!
Page 1 of 1