Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Mitchell leaves TNA

Go down 
+7
King Macca
worthy
Rerun
fe®gie22™
\/Chopsticks
Joker-C4lum
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

James Mitchell leaves TNA Empty
PostSubject: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Along with Rellik...

I'm abit surprised about Mitchell leaving, not so much about Rebboj (sorry, Rellik). Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 pm

not a TNA fan myself so dont no who he is, do you think WWE would see potential in him?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:22 pm

he was in ECW for a bit
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:25 pm

Was RelliK no that johnny the bull guy
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 pm

WWE needs to sign James Mitchell pronto, he's one of the best promo guys in the business

he'd make an excellent manager for Kane
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 am

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
Along with Rellik...

I'm abit surprised about Mitchell leaving, not so much about Rebboj (sorry, Rellik). Any thoughts?

I mentioned a while back on another thread on this board about Sandman advertising a wrestling forum in a bulletin and I went on it and there was a thread by an angry Johnny the bull saying I just quit TNA, but at the time I thought it was bullshit and it was some mark posing as him.

So it was true then, lol!!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 pm

James Mitchell is an excellent heel manager and would be a worthwhile acquisition by WWE if they were interested.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Maybe this is where all this "is he dead or alive" is going.

Im 99% certain it's not though.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 pm

The only posistion I would want to see him in the WWE is as a manager either of Kane or Taker or even both. They would have to have Kane/Taker return as a huge silent monster heels just wrecking everything, then we would have the return of the Ministry.

Well maybe not but would be good.....
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Just seen this posted on another site......

"Okay, Dot Net is reporting that TNA has released Jim Mitchell from his contract. The man is one of the best talkers in the business and is one freaky-looking son of an unnamed goat. Though WWE may already have this new angle with Kane planned out, whatever that may be, would this not be the PERFECT TIME to bring Mitchell in as Kane's new manager?

I don't care what the storyline explanation is, this would be an awesome fit. Maybe even retool Kane's look a bit since he's a bit stale. What do you guys think? "
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:16 pm

It is a perfect opportunity to do it now but WWE will probaly not do it and let the chance go by
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 pm

1 of a dying bread. With many male managers not being used or required by WWE/TNA. Mitchell is the last great manager. Would be good for evil Kane, or possible mesiash in WWE.

I hoep they snap him up. his promos are some of the best around
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:22 pm

heel raw gm anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Mitchell leaves TNA   James Mitchell leaves TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

James Mitchell leaves TNA
Page 1 of 1