Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Cruiserjim1
rock from niceboard
Marty McFry
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Yea I remember that nightstick on a ploe match now you mention it, was that at the 92 Survivor Series?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Yeah think it was Gaff
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Warrior has probably had a lot of fun with a night stick himself lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
you missed the whole cup didn't you? may have been a differant result if you had been about to vote.

LIKE THE FINAL FOR EXAMPLE!!!!!

It said my vote has been cast which is impossible since I wasn't even aware of it, some shenanigans perhaps?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Nah, the poll was just closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:43 pm

ahhhhhh that clears that up Bazz
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Funny how a thread about Warriors pole turns into a chat about the forum cup poll.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:48 pm

I would turn it into anything rather than see the truth that is Warrior being a knob jockey, still devastated about this, I was a little warrior :&:
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:53 pm

look at it this way. if the money right he'd probably let you have a go on 'it'
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:59 pm

It makes you question your self. Doesnt it. Your idol used to be a batty for sale
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Well my idol is Michael Jackson so I dont have that problem!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:04 pm

hahahaha

I was worried after I read what I typed that people were going to take it offensively. Glad u didn't
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:06 pm

SHIT! ive gone past the 1000 post mark without realising.
I was gonna post something special for my 1000th!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Something that didn't have anything to do with the warriors arse and how its just like the Millenium Dome - big empty space that you can pay to get into!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:35 pm

if there was a video released onto youtube showing Jim 'i'll cum on your neck for a dollar" Hellwig taking it like a man in one hole and while blowing another, would you watch it?

And be truthful.

Pablo theres no need for you to answer it, we already know the answer, you'd probably be the poster.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Im proud of my sexuality that I can say this (For clarification Im straight) I would watch so I could laugth at him
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Im also can safely say, safe in the knowledge that im happy with my sexuality, that I too would watch it.

Cos im a raving bender and I love wanking!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:50 pm

It ironic.......Ultimate warrior prides himself on beating people like hogan, savage and every1 else and in his personal life he enjoys people beating him
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:56 pm

I'd watch it, Im not into snuff films either but I admit I have looked for the Owen fall that killed him!

Being nosey does not make you gay so I'd watch it although I would be repulsed
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Does New Jack V Vic Grimes mean anything to anyone who's ever searched for the Owen Hart death video?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Yea, its always came up, because its from a distance someone at sometime just assumed it was the Owen fall and reposted it as such and its escalated from there
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Is it illegal to look for owens death. I have never seen it but have been curious (not in a sick way)
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:05 pm

It's not illegal until it becomes illegal to die by accident.

Ive never looked for it for fear of finding it, I doubt it even exists, the most graphic thing ive seen to do with it are the pics Mafish posted.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:07 pm

No its perfectly legal although there is no such footage at all doing the rounds

the WWF camera's caught part of it because they had them focused on the ring but I believe that all copies where destroyed apart from the one used as evidence and then it was handed over to the Harts so they could destroy it for there own piece of mind!

I dare say there will be one or two copies around but I don't believe its anywhere on the Internet
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!   Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:08 pm

I clicked on a Video ages ago called Owen's death fall or something like that, it was some kid about 12 dropping a Owen hart action figure while stood on a chair, onto one of those toy rings.

It was so wrong, but I couldn't stop laughing for fking ages. HA
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com

Ultimate Warrior a homosexuel prostitute!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next