Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punk Interview(New this time lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Punk Interview(New this time lol) Empty
PostSubject: Punk Interview(New this time lol)   Punk Interview(New this time lol) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 pm

As CM Punk, Brooks holds WWE's world heavyweight title strap, an honour he long dreamed about.

"It's pretty amazing," saidPunk over the phone earlier this week. "I've been a wrestling fan my entire life. To me, world champions are guys like Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and Rick Rude.

"I feel validated and vindicated. All the birthday parties, graduations, weddings, funerals ... everything I ever missed. Now, I'm the champion.

"I've always believed this would happen. I'm not trying to be cocky, but it was something I was born to be."

It had been a whirlwind of a week. Punk was drafted onto the RAW roster on June 23.

"I didn't find out until everybody else did," he says. "I was standing there with Victoria, Mike Knox and Big Show. I think I was reading the nutritional value in a can of Pepsi when my name came up. Everybody was yelling: "Go! Go!"

Make no mistake about it, Punk is and will be a superstar. He's got that blend of charisma, desire and technical skills. And WWE has just skimmed the surface on how good he can be if given the chance (just watch old Ring of Honor shows).

"I don't think WWE fans have really seen anything out of me yet," says Punk. "I think I'm going to be able to talk people into buildings. Just give me the microphone and let me go with it."

He's looking forward to his title defence against Batista at Sunday night's Great American Bash pay-per-view.

"I do like wrestling the big guys," he said. "I'm an underdog and that's the way life has always been for me."

As the champ, everybody wants a piece of his time.

"I'd have it no other way," he says. "I love being busy. If I could have my way, I'd be on every show. I'd be doing the broadcast and I'd be the referee too. If you think you're too busy, that's complacency."
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Punk Interview(New this time lol)   Punk Interview(New this time lol) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Quote :
I think I was reading the nutritional value in a can of Pepsi when my name came up. Everybody was yelling: "Go! Go!"

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Punk Interview(New this time lol)   Punk Interview(New this time lol) EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:00 pm

"I don't think WWE fans have really seen anything out of me yet," says Punk. "I think I'm going to be able to talk people into buildings. Just give me the microphone and let me go with it."
-------------------------

Seems like a confident enough boy, give him the mic and let him do what he thinks he can do and run with it for a while!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk Interview(New this time lol)   Punk Interview(New this time lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Punk Interview(New this time lol)
Page 1 of 1