Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll

Go down 
4 posters

Would you like the RING OF TRUTH to return?
YES, I LIKED IT ON 606
The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Vote_lcap50%The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
NO, IT WAS TOO LONG AND/OR BORED ME
The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Vote_lcap0%The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'D READ IT IF ITS THERE, NOT BOTHERED IF ITS NOT
The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Vote_lcap50%The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

I enjoyed writing it, Bazz obviously enjoyed reading it but if I started doing it every post-ppv monday and post raw tuesday would anyone actually read it?

For those that have never read it itwas basically an in depth review of raw and PPV's - comments on any big stories ect and basically a raw 'whats hot and whats not'
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 pm

you got my vote mate
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm

hmm not really a hard poll, would we like someone who is a really good judge of whats decent wrestling to post his weekly opinions on the latest events in WWEland?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 pm

I never understood why the ring of truth hardly got any comments, I always thought it was funny and interesting.

It would be different on this board IMO, the people that are here would debate it, and we could always do with articles
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Sweet. the renamed Ring of Truth returns for GAB special on monday then.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm

21/07/2008

The debut of Marty McFry's RAW NERVE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll   The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Marty McFrys 'RING OF TRUTH' poll
Page 1 of 1