Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The genius that is Speedy Farhan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

The genius that is Speedy Farhan Empty
PostSubject: The genius that is Speedy Farhan   The genius that is Speedy Farhan EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 am

Ok swirvia was bad enough but now there's another guy on the loose on niceboard.
Here's his highlights!

On Home Alone?

People can change any minute, its just a matter of time. I thought the kid in Home Alone was going to be an excellent actor when he grows up, but now he's grown up and he's turned gay. Well sort off

On Vickie (these kids have a thing for her I'm sure)

I don't like it when vickie is talking! She doesn't deserve 2 b the general manager of SmackDown. Shes a boring general manager who has affairs with the wrestlers. Damn u vickie!

Brilliant use of the English language here to describe how illuminated the Eiffel Tower was at night.

Its been a week i've been back 4rm france and i gotta say it was wicked. We went on the Eiffel Tower on the 2nd level and at night we were on a boat and the tower was litted up. I was surprised how good it was going to be.

On JBL's past

How cme JBL was a commentater and now he's a wrestler?

Soon to replace Woss on Film 08 with this review of the new Indy film

I bet it wud have been better, why did they involved aliens for?

On the Mortal Kombat films (has he watched the same ones I have?)

Is there going to be a part 3 to the movie? Part 1 and 2 were excellent i loved the fighting and the storyline. The actors were also excellent. Gud Work MK Team

He's PC friendly!

WHAT? Nah i aint gay i hate gay ppl. If u want me 2 delete the post i'll delete it, but i aint gay no way in hell

He likes lots of music

No offence but the music is shit, also the dance 2 it is also shit

Probably for the best

nah i cant play poker it when i watch it on telly it looks interesting, but for some reason i can't be bothered learning how to play

On Tyson and thinking Boxing is like wrestling

Mike Tyson raping a women i didn't know he was like that. He was an awesome boxer he shud have stayed as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Remember he hates those gays!

I couldn't go to the last event cause i had my collage work and had alot of problems. Hopefully i get the chance to go in January and c the wrestlers up-close

The one good thing for him though is he does post up vids constantly

Last edited by Macclads on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: The genius that is Speedy Farhan   The genius that is Speedy Farhan EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:40 am

The one good thing for him though is he does post up vids constantly

Which i cant click on cos of stupid computer lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The genius that is Speedy Farhan   The genius that is Speedy Farhan EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:39 am

LMAO: The little intro's to his comments make everything about 40 times funnier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The genius that is Speedy Farhan   The genius that is Speedy Farhan Empty

Back to top Go down

The genius that is Speedy Farhan
Page 1 of 1