Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten Greats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Forgotten Greats Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Greats   Forgotten Greats EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 pm

I was watching through some old WCW matches on Youtube the other day and stumbled across Brian Pillman in a match with Mean Mark Calloway (Undertaker). Brian for me could have been up there with his old partner Stone Cold but suffered a massive car crash from which his wrestling style dramatically changed and then a few years later died.
He's never thought of in the Eddie or Owen leagues but for me should be.

Who do you recall could have been a legend but never quite made it?
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Forgotten Greats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Greats   Forgotten Greats EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 pm

He was 1 of very few wrestlers who took a storyline to the next level. I love the stories surrounding the loose cannon gimmick where he managed to persuade bischoff to release him from his contract so he could show up on ECW....Blur the line between storyline and reality
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Forgotten Greats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Greats   Forgotten Greats EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 pm

You also have the 2 men from the radicalz that never really got there push, Perry saturn and dean malenko. Both were brilliant wrestlers
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Forgotten Greats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Greats   Forgotten Greats EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 pm

dean malenko, then man who made everyones finisher.

they were both pretty darn good. more the workers though to keep the pure wrestling on the show and to make others look ace i guess.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Forgotten Greats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Greats   Forgotten Greats Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Greats
Page 1 of 1