Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Embrace the Mark in you

Go down 
+7
Marty McFry
rock from niceboard
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Sexton_hardcastle
Rerun
Cruiserjim1
King Macca
11 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Embrace the Mark in you Empty
PostSubject: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 pm

It's a word that Vince despises, one that older fans mock but we all remember times when we've marked out to something that's happened in wrestling.

From that 'Holy Shit' moment when Taker slammed Foley through the roof of the cage to even the return of Cena at the Rumble there are times that take you back to when you first got into wrestling and became immersed in the fact meets fiction world.

Please put forward the times when you 'marked out'
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Well when HBK returned unannounced has to be one
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:09 pm

When Edge cashed in the MITB against Cena @ New Years revolution 06
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:13 pm

i was like haha class when cena returned at the rumble, duno why it was just good.

asnd the old storylines i guess like the running over and concrete car and such.

and whenever E+C won matches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:35 pm

I think Cena t the Rumble for me too. Just didn't see it coming, and the fact that 2 days before, he was on a promo tour over here. I thought it was more likely that Lashley was on his way out.

It's no good, I need to mark out again. It's so weirdly satisfying when you do...!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 pm

I have marked out a few times partly because when I do mark out, I am watching RAW or a PPV live so I am very tired and excitable.

The first time I marked out was when Kane took off his mask. I marked out because it was the first time I had ever seen Kane without the mask and I really wanted to see what he looked like. However WWE ruined it by making Kane wear fake burns when he took off the mask, and then letting him have a normal face the very next week. I mean, I was thinking how do you expect us to believe that he had hideous burns one week, and then had no burns at all the following week.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am

Since ive been watching......

Hogan saves warrior from an earthquake beatdown (March '90)

Warrior saves Hogan from an Earthquake defeat (March '90)

Bret Hart defeats Mr Perfet for th IC strap (Sslam 91)

Mr Perfect saves Bret hart from a heel beatdown (sometime in 91)

Mr Perfect accepts savages tag offer for Sseries

Mr Perfects entrance at said event
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:53 am

Nothing within the last 15 years at all Marty?

A decent Undertaker return?
Kane's very first entrance?
Some of the Austin/McMahon events?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 am

Austin/McMahon never really did it for me it just looked too staged. One of the biggest MArk out moments is HBK kicking Jannety through the window, I still go mad at that now.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 am

Some of Shane's spots I hold my hands up and admit I marked out to
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:10 pm

I can always remember marking out when the Rock faces Triple H at Judgement day and HBK was ref and he disqualified the Rock because the Undertaker came in and I can always remember saying at the time "how come Triple H didn't get disqualified for the Mcmahon family interfering on his behalf".
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:42 pm

lol people use the phrase "marking out" too often. i completly mark out when they do
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:51 pm

I marked big time for when we got "the real stone cold back"(snapped pool cue and that), even if it didn't last.

I still marked for Jericho's return even though everyone knew it was him.

Not to be picky but Jannetty was never kicked through a window. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm

as a kid in most rock and stone cold mathes when it was time for the finisher, when with mates lol

ROCK BOTTOM!!! ROCK BOTTOM!

gotta love bein a kid.

oh yeh i mark out when a big storyline happens, but like just for the entertainment value.

i.e when the stage collapsed under vince the other week i was like "YES another death storyline or somthing" shame it hasnt been as big, but has set up some class raw's

and i had a big smile on my face when kane went skitz!
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 pm

I also marked out when Shawn Michaels won the WHC in the first ever Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series 03 or 04. Shawn Michaels is my favourite wrestler and it was the first time I had seen him win a world title so I really marked out at that moment.

I also marked out when DX returned in 2006. Although it was obvious that it was going to happen, when it did happen, it brought a smile to my face. There seems to be a a lot of moments like that in wrestling where you know something is going to happen thanks to the Internet but you still mark out anyway when that moment happens.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 am

Here's one for the Attitude era

Everytime the glass breaks.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 am

SummerSlam 2000 Shane Falling from the taitntron with his match with blackman

Every time Essa Rios was fighting

Admitidlly i used to mark out a little when jeffs music hit but not anymore his new music is just shite

Jerichos retuern

Wrestlemania 17 When raustin turned heel [ I still ddnt prefer one over the other lol]

Any mention of "Hi to our UK Audience watching on Sky Sports"
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embrace the Mark in you   Embrace the Mark in you Empty

Back to top Go down

Embrace the Mark in you
Page 1 of 1