Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread

Go down 
+4
the-gaffer
\/Chopsticks
Sexton_hardcastle
worthy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Post all funny mark comments on here and to kick things off here is a stupid mark comment that I have found in the news section of the wrestling game as a response to some post on TNA:

Comment # 21
TNA Sucks BIG time!!!!! They fake like every move they do!!!
Posted by Pitt Furgis on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

LOL!! I wonder if this guy thinks WWE is real?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 pm

hahaha clasic.

there well fake, wwe would kick there arse Razz
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 pm

wel on fanzone[dont get me started ] someone wrote something like

TRIPLE H is going to tna cause vince doesnt like him
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 pm

^^ Is fanzone that one on Sky Text?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm

god yes geez i was going to write in but no way am i going to also i have seen on there

morrison na i dont like him he is horrible to punk

brb ill see what we got today
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:14 pm

ah some great ones today worthy

rock will retern to face doink in a i quit match
vince will be fighting ultimat warrior soon
who cares about storylines ?

look for youreself page 388
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:09 pm

another one from the wrestling game news board:

Comment # 37

men vicky suck because she strip the phenom 2 times and 1 nigth stand she brought the familia and drop the under taker from the lader when he was getting the belt but they came and help edge and distrack the phenom and make the phenom lose his corrier

Posted by chris on Thursday, June 05, 2008
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 pm

sounds like junior drunken
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 pm

worthy wrote:
another one from the wrestling game news board:

Comment # 37

men vicky suck because she strip the phenom 2 times and 1 nigth stand she brought the familia and drop the under taker from the lader when he was getting the belt but they came and help edge and distrack the phenom and make the phenom lose his corrier

Posted by chris on Thursday, June 05, 2008

lol! So I think we have found out Manuels real name then - CHRIS
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Here is a few other mark comments from the wrestling game news boards:

Comment # 8

Rubbish show!!! The story line is going to have to change. I just dont care about the Angles marital problems. Take a month off Kurt and try to fix it but leave it at home. If it's just a story line, change it. I think that's the reason the ratings are down.

Posted by Doc M on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This guy thinks that Kurts marital problems on Impact are real, so I guess he also belives that Vince and Linda have really divorced each other?

Comment # 12

Be careful when using the word gimmick if you're ever in a wrestling locker room. It has more than just this one meaning.

As a manager in a local indy fed, I recently threw my wrestler a "gimmick" when the referee wasn't looking. Brutus Beefcake grabbed said "gimmick" before my guy could and nailed him with it. Beefcake got caught and DQ'd.

And if anyone ever asks you "do you have gimmick?" they're looking for marijuana.

Posted by O-nami Soto on Saturday, May 31, 2008

So this guy is a manager in a local indy fed (don't ask me how he has time to piss about on the wrestling game) but whats more the fed he is in hands out marijuana, LOL!!

Comment # 10

john cena is the champ he is the good wrestler and i think when he retire i think he is called th legend he satyed champion for two years i think know he win the championship again.

Posted by sarib on Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm not even going to dignify this one with a response!!

Comment # 43

how do i becomea WWE SUPERSTAR because you know i am supeer man lax

Posted by william on Sunday, June 01, 2008

Well maybe you could print off a match report from the wrestling game and send it to Vince showing how you beat some guy on there.... okay you probablly won't get the job but you will put a smile on the face of a billionaire, lol!!
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 am

You've gotta love the Marks lol!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:50 am

More from the wrestling games news boards:

Comment # 2

Abyss = Giant Emo

Posted by bbqsauce on Saturday, June 07, 2008

Right I'm not going to point out the diffrence between a goth and an emo but lets say Abyss if any is more of a goth.

Comment # 5

im glad the undertaker is still getting to wrestle but im not glad that mcmahon still hasnt fired guerro yet because she pretty much fired undertaker although im glad she's letting him wrestle but i stand through and through on my thought that she and her 'lover' edge should be fired!

Posted by billy bomb on Monday, June 09, 2008

I don't know what to say... i'm utterly speechless at this comment.

Comment # 10

if this is to be his last match then he should make it so vickie HAS to be in a wheelchair for life with edge in one beside her forever, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO JUSTICE IN THE WWE? UNDERTAKER should come back get the gold and then, if he wants to retire let it be on HIS terms , not being cheated out of it, oh and someone should remind edge he didnt do it alone, he never could ,he never will.

Posted by charles aka one of undertakers children of the night on Monday, June 09, 2008

And someone should remind him that Edge and his "familiar" are playing the part of bad guys in a script!!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm

worthy, i think its cos abyss cuts himself lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:36 pm

oh and...

"Subject: Re: The Great American Bash Poster Yesterday at 6:10 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean no one knows if he will. Yeah, I hope Funaki will evolve into something great. But he can't do that in two months. Therefor I don't think he'll be the face of the brand at GAB."
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:55 pm

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:52 pm

haha this thread is mint!

i wud put some comments on myself but i cant seem to find any decent sources
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Try the nice board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:55 pm

I just find them by accident although I have noticed most of the mark comments so far come from youtube and the wrestling game.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:59 pm

I spotted this one on 606...

Everyone vs La Familia
by orientlen (U12089431) 07 June 2008

Edge and La Familia have been controlling the WWE for a while know. Their poewer has overrun them. Do you feel that Vince McMahon should boot Vickie Guerrero ouut of the WWE just like she done to the Undertaker

-------------------------------------------------

Where do you start...?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 pm

LOL!!

Where do they come up with these posts, lol!!
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Another from 606...

Comeing back
by simpsonwins (U11820920) 10 June 2008

The Undertaker has been kicked out of the WWE. But dose any one think he will come back!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope these people never breed.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:44 pm

comment by THENUNNYFOX (U6483468)

posted 16 Hours Ago
The Divas on WWE are not there to wrestle, they are there to make sure that young fans watch the sport and are good role models for young girls.
The TNA lot are freakesh (probably taken drugs!)

Good role models for girls? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Not really a makr comment but a shite arse article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A37432190

sorry if this belongs to anyone here
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:03 pm

The below comment is someones response to an article about WWE not using Chisr Harris as he has put on weight:

Comment # 7

people lok at reality, Chris Harris is not a super heavy weight BDV and Mark Henry are. Harris is a hevy weight and therefore world have an advantage over people like batiste and HHH due to picking Harris up for Batista bomb or tombstone piledriver. (yes this does lead to the conclusion that i think undertaker will be back.)so Harris is too fat for hevy weight and too light for super heavy weight. thank you for your time

Posted by james on Saturday, June 21, 2008

So what this guy is saying basically is Chris Harris should be disqualified as he will have the weight advantage over people like Undertaker and HHH due to his weight?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:15 pm

worthy wrote:

Comment # 7

people lok at reality, Chris Harris is not a super heavy weight BDV and Mark Henry are. Harris is a hevy weight and therefore world have an advantage over people like batiste and HHH due to picking Harris up for Batista bomb or tombstone piledriver. (yes this does lead to the conclusion that i think undertaker will be back.)so Harris is too fat for hevy weight and too light for super heavy weight. thank you for your time

Posted by james on Saturday, June 21, 2008

That makes no sense lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread   The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Mark's say the funniest things" thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next