Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vicotry Road Thread

Go down 
+5
rock from niceboard
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
bazz23-v2 ®™
Pablo
\/Chopsticks
9 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Vicotry Road Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Vicotry Road Thread Victory_Road_%282008%29

Match Card

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Booker T

"Fan's Revenge" Lumberjack match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship: Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez) (w/Salinas and Hector Guerrero) (c) vs. Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode w/Jacqueline)

Gail Kim vs. Angelina Love

Ultimate X match: TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA
This will be the final round in the 2008 World X Cup Tournament.

Jay Lethal (w/SoCal Val) vs. Sonjay Dutt[

Fans Vote for stipulation; Tables match, Falls Count Anywhere, or Full Metal Mayhem: Rhino, Christian Cage, and A.J. Styles vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) and Kurt Angle

Predictions
I will do predictions when i can be arsed xD

Vicotry Road Thread Ztna410Vicotry Road Thread Ztna212
Vicotry Road Thread Ztna110Vicotry Road Thread Ztna310
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:59 pm

i wonder if booker t will get a few cheers for being from houston.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Why would you put 3 of your top 4 wrestlers in a 6 man, at a PPV???
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Is Kurt wrestling then? Heard he fucked his knee up...?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Dunno I was just going off the poster, very rarely watch TNA these days.

Just seemed odd having them 3 in a 6 man at a PPV.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:18 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
Is Kurt wrestling then? Heard he fucked his knee up...?

Hes not wrestling that much on impact but is at ppv probs taking it easy
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:18 pm

does anyone know what the fans revenge shit is all about. i cant be botherd to go onto the website to check it out
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Is it like they did a couple of years ago when Jarrett got out of the ring, a load of TNA 'fans' got to whip him with belts or something?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:21 pm

the ring is surronded by fans with belts they have to send in tapes to persuade tna to pick them
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:23 pm

the ring is surronded by fans with belts they have to send in tapes to persuade tna to pick them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then TNA ignore all the videos and get a few local indy wrestlers in to do it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:23 pm

My god Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:27 pm

yeh maybe this can be another santino marella moment. when a "random" fan is picked out. it just so happens that this fella has loads of wrestling training and is quite buff with loads of narly tattoos lol
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm

And I don't understand the point of the Pick the Stipulation match.

So the results of the vote won't be fixed and this isn't some idea for TNA to make shit loads of money. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:31 pm

also, with the X CUP, i cant see any other team apart from team TNA winning it... the other teams just havent had any screen time in terms of cutting a decent promo and building some sort of rapport with the fans except from team TNA
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:32 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
And I don't understand the point of the Pick the Stipulation match.

So the results of the vote won't be fixed and this isn't some idea for TNA to make shit loads of money. Rolling Eyes

or a rip off of cyber sunday lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:54 pm

when is this pay per veiw and when are we predicting, give me some tips on tna Razz
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:42 pm

i think its next sunday
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

and expect samoa joe to keep the strap
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:43 am

Can anyone else see So Cal Val turning on Lethal?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 am

"Houstan we have a problem" was the tagline for Wrestlemania XVII
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 am

Pablo wrote:
does anyone know what the fans revenge shit is all about. i cant be botherd to go onto the website to check it out

There has only been 1 fans revenge match in TNA and that was Jeff Jarett who was champ at the time VS Samoa Joe in a non-title match.

Basically the idea is TNA get fans at ring side armed with leather straps to attack the wrestlers (think lumberjack match with fans), but the fans audition by sending them video tapes of themselves on TNA.com and the 12 who get chosen get shown what to do and trained up, etc... and if it is anything like the last fans revenge match then the fans are not stooges but atcual fans as they seem clueless on the last one.

As for Bazz saying "why would TNA put 3 of there 4 best wrestlers in a 6 man tag" I agree a little bit with you here as it does seem odd and the only thing I can think off is TNA are trying to create more maineventers and as for TNA having 4 best wrestlers, lol!! you must be joking they are atleast 6 I can think of (your forgetting Sting and Abyss).
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 am

cheers worthy, altho i would hardly call abyss one of TNAs best wrestlers
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:02 am

yeh i think that so cal val turning on black machismo is inevitable really. although if they are gna do that, they need to give her a bit more time on camera and maybe do some talkin on the mic
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 am

Well when I say best wrestlers in TNA I mean those who have put TNA on the map because lets not forget TNA was gaining popularity long before the likes of Christian and Kurt Angle joined them, so considering Abyss was there at day one (known at the time as Justice) I would say he is one of the originals.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:27 pm

worthy wrote:

As for Bazz saying "why would TNA put 3 of there 4 best wrestlers in a 6 man tag" I agree a little bit with you here as it does seem odd and the only thing I can think off is TNA are trying to create more maineventers and as for TNA having 4 best wrestlers, lol!! you must be joking they are atleast 6 I can think of (your forgetting Sting and Abyss).

What I meant was they are the best 4 TNA have, not that TNA only have 4 good wrestlers.

As for creating more main eventers, the other 3 are The Dudley's and Rhino, and the main event is Joe/Booker......... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vicotry Road Thread   Vicotry Road Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Vicotry Road Thread
Page 1 of 1