Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the best............future endeavors thread

Go down 
+8
Marty McFry
Sexton_hardcastle
villarule19
Pablo
Cruiserjim1
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
invincibleILeak
bazz23-v2 ®™
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

All the best............future endeavors thread Empty
PostSubject: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:23 am

The tread of all the leaving/firings

All the best............future endeavors thread 9-2
Yes It should be Vince but........

Quote :

Trevor Murdoch released
Written: July 3, 2008

We have come to terms on the release of Trevor Murdoch as of today, July 03, 2008. We wish Trevor the best in all future endeavors.

Shame if you ask me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:40 am

Bad idea, I would have loved to have seen WWE built him in the Smackdown Mid-card or even go for the ECW Title. Bad move by WWE, or if it's Trevor's idea, him.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 am

So what was the point of moving him in the Draft then?

In an interview in Power Slam this month, Harley Race calls Trevor Murdoch the best guy he's ever trained. Another example of WWE massively underusing someone?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:43 am

Do you think we might see Murdoch over in TNA any time soon. MAybe he just wants to concentrate on launching his singing career
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:38 pm

iv never seen anything good from murdoch.... ever
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 pm

He was originally in TNA....I just cant see what other role he can play than a southern american...Good wrestler and can play a good heel
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Spammer Pablo wrote:

not see his attempt at the canadian destroyer?

pure comic and shock factor that was.

but, he didnt have the "look" i guess, bar playing the texan wwe probably wouldnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:08 pm

His Canadian Destroyer was awesome.

For those who haven't...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dk04D6YPX7M&NR=1

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:28 pm

Spammer Pablo wrote:

I always saw more from him than Cade, but I guess Cade has the look and that's ALL that matters in WWE land.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:56 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
His Canadian Destroyer was awesome.

For those who haven't...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dk04D6YPX7M&NR=1

Enjoy!

I blame Hardy for that sucking.

this one is way better.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:05 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
So what was the point of moving him in the Draft then?

In an interview in Power Slam this month, Harley Race calls Trevor Murdoch the best guy he's ever trained. Another example of WWE massively underusing someone?

Thats what I was about to post.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:08 pm

he'll be an asset to TNA.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Something must of happened if you ask me, there are many MANY people that could/should be let go before Murdoch.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:58 pm

He either asked for his release or he tried to rape a diva.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:02 pm

I think he moved in the Draft because SMACKDOWN had to get a pick and it gets him off RAW, it would have been pointless to move him to ECW because he would have been looked upon as a possible player there, it was obviously on the cards, so just moving him for the sake of it to get him off RAW and get someone more likely to work would be the best idea i think!

As for not being able to have another gimmick???????????? WHY? he is a actor as well as a wrestler, he will be able to play a number of different gimmicks, however what will be needed will be someone with some vision to see what is best for Murdoch and use him accordingly

He is not a main event guy in my book, but that is no real shame, the business is not built on main event guys, its guys who can pull off good matches, and if Harley Race speaks so highly of him then he must have some potential and ability, no shame in being a credible mid carder, if you look back at the career of Scott Hall thats basically all he ever was
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:10 am

called it....

yeah, i'm with Pablo, aside from his attempts at canadian destroyers, never saw anything that made me care
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:36 am

more space for proper rivalries in the mid card instead of just jobber vs whatever.

how long till kozlov vs khali, in the battle of unbaten beasts?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:58 am

kozlov's unbeaten streak would seem more impressive if he upended more people than jobbers-to-the-midcarders
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Indeed it would, but wwe likes to use its jobbers on tv and it looks like umaga is going to get the same treatment, untill maybe one comes out, JR says "i wonder who is in line to be destroyed this week" then the other one comes out. duno though really.

I hope that they phase out that "in the vault" too, just have it on one of the highlight shows if anywhere, leaving more time for mid card storylines that make sense.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:49 pm

It's funny because those "From the Vault" matches are often the best matches on the whole show. They showed an awesome Shelton Benjamin vs Jericho match from 2004 a couple of weeks ago and it reminded you just how good WWE matches used to be.

As for Trevor Murdoch, I never saw anything special in him either. If he stayed with that singing cowboy gimmick, he could only go so far anyway. They would probably have Jillian as his manager to form a kind of singing stable. lol!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Aye the from the vault matches are know from the upcoming ppv for example this week it was a cruserweight battle royal from GAB07 which signafied the beggining of the end for the cruserweights IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:50 pm

The reason they have from the vault is because of all the adverts in the US, so many are cut out over here, that there is time for another match.

I know what I would rather see.

As for Murdoch, by most peoples reasoning WWE should let ALL its mid-carders go then right?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:54 pm

back in the days when the smackdown main event consisted of brock lesnar, eddie guerrero, kurt angle and the big show was the best days for the main event and the mid card/tag team divisions wer worth watching too.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:56 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

As for Murdoch, by most peoples reasoning WWE should let ALL its mid-carders go then right?

no one is saying that all mid carders should be let go, its just that with murdoch in particular i couldnt care less wether he stayed or was released. he was a talent that will be easily replaced.

but that doesnt mean i think they should be released.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:02 pm

There are plenty of other people that could be let go before him though, there are way more useless people, Murdoch can actually wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the best............future endeavors thread   All the best............future endeavors thread Empty

Back to top Go down

All the best............future endeavors thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next