Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

opening promo wasnt scripted ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

opening promo wasnt scripted ? Empty
PostSubject: opening promo wasnt scripted ?   opening promo wasnt scripted ? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:15 pm

"I had a challenging time getting through the in ring promo as a million thoughts were running through my mind about my years on Raw, especially my OKC experiences, beginning my career in my home state, etc. I did not "write" any thing down to say nor did any one else if you are keeping score at home or simply just need to know that info. From what I understand neither did Edge. Certainly Raw was an unpredictable program which has been its trademark over the years which is essentially the reason it is live every week. The OKC crowd was hot and helped make this roller coaster ride of a program a really fun TV show to watch."
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

opening promo wasnt scripted ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: opening promo wasnt scripted ?   opening promo wasnt scripted ? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 am

If most of it went unscripted then it answers the questions as to why was it so intense all evening, thats what made watching RAW so good back in the day, it was unpredictable and if they are willing to allow segments to go unscripted again then it can only mean happy days
Back to top Go down

opening promo wasnt scripted ?
Page 1 of 1