Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dubois promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeromedubois
Muppet
Muppet

Dubois promo Empty
PostSubject: Dubois promo   Dubois promo EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 am

As Snake Eyes finish his speech, “C’est le bien qui fait mal” hits as the crowed erupts into cheers. Out swaggers Dubois with a purple and white with Phenomene written on the back of it. Dubois walks down the ramp and wipes his feet before stepping into the ring. Dubois makes his way over to one side of the ring to grab a microphone and then stands in front of Snake Eyes pushing the microphone on to his lips.

JD: Hahahaha Mon ami, you have got me all wrong.....Can’t you see I have changed? Hein? I have learnt from my past, hell i have learnt from my mistakes. A coward? Hahaha would a coward stand head to head with Crime Lord and beat him? Would a coward be afraid of standing in the ring with the monster Cassius and beat him? Snake Eyes if anything I am not a coward, I am courageous. I am ferocious, I am incredible, hell stunning! I am...

SD: I know exactly...

Dubois cuts Snake Eyes.

JD: No you don’t! No you don’t......You see Snake Eyes I have been to Ell and back. Ever since you sent me packing several months ago i had noding....i didn’t know where to go or what to do.....It was only one afternoon when i was in Paris smoking a cigarette and drinking an expresso dat i received a phone call from a familiar voice....Hell an old friend....G....D......C

The crowed begin to cheer

Crowed: GDC! x10

JD: You see Snake Eyes it was GDC who saved me.....it was GDC who changed me.....He got rid of ze hatred dat was within me....he got rid jealousy.....he got rid of ze virus.....and he gave me a proposition. One more time return to ze ring, show ze world one more time why you are Jerome Dubois....Show ze world why you are Le Phenomene Francais! Show Ze world why you were ze longest Reigning 6WF internet Champion in ze History of zis company!

Crowed: Du-Bois! x5

JD: So i beat Max sent him packing and den our paths finally met in a 3 way battle for the title. And directly ze attention was on you and me.....not Crime lord. Nononono. You...and me! You see Snake Eyes ever since i turned up here a year ago you have had in for me. I was making a name for myself while you were injured. I was able to reach for the stars within a matter of month. And know that while you were in the hospital with your so called injury.....Every Monday and Thursday night you watching zis phenomene who demanded ze spotlight to put on him. And while zis spotlight was on me people began to forget who you were.....people no longer remembered ze name Snake Eyes......A virus became to spread through you as ze jealousy increased each and every week until i reached a new high....When i captured ze internet title you snapped. You couldn’t handle it anymore and you decided to give you joke of a career one last shot.....You decided to have one last go at reaching ze top of ze ladder.

Snake Eyes looks into Dubois eyes un-amused.

JD: Wipe dat smug look off your face you know i am telling ze truth.....Let me continue my story. Den when you returned you went directly in ze opposite direction dat i was in because you knew dat if you and I faced off over a year ago ze results would have been one way mon ami! and dat is a 1.....2......3.....Dubois!

The crowed has a mixed reaction as Snake Eyes fans begin to cheer him on.

JD: But here we are today Snake Eyes....Here we are you got ze better of me several months ago, but i wasn’t in ze right frame of mind....Now is ze time to let actions speak louder dan words....Tonight you and I have a tag match and it is time for you and I to put our differences aside and do what is right for us as competitors and as wrestlers and dat is to aim for some gold. Management want us to co-exist so i am willing to run with it. I am an amazing competitor, you are a competitor who has already reach ze top. We can easily dominate dis division but it is down to you....

Snake Eyes begins to think and Dubois drops his mic and makes his way up the ramp pointing to Snake Eyes reminding him it is his decision.
Back to top Go down

Dubois promo
Page 1 of 1