Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'no GM situation'

Go down 
+2
invincibleILeak
Joker-C4lum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

The 'no GM situation' Empty
PostSubject: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:25 pm

For me the WWE has two options here, both with potential to be awsome so it's a win win situation for us!

First Option

They stick JBL as GM, he should never have returned to in ring wrestling but at the same time he deserves a bigger role then a announcer! GM of RAW fits his bill perfectly, he's as good as anyone ever as a heel, and we all know how good heel GMs are, i can imagine the kinda matches he'd create, the punishments he'd give out and alot more stipulation matches at PPVs, which can only be good!

Second Option

They leave it, much like the did last night, have the superstars create the matches, have JBL throwing his money around to get what he wants and let Punk defend his title every week against whoever may challenge! imagine, if Punk beats Cena, Batista,Rey, HBK, Jericho in the upcoming weeks, it would get him over as a credible present champion, and certainly a future champ!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 pm

I don't want JBL to be a GM, I want him to try and get more and more power only to just miss out, and in the mean time have the second option.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 pm

I think GM is the best thing for JBL, he has everything needed to do a brilliant job, and he cant wrestle, so why not give it to him?

If not GM, then he could still make a great manager to a younger star, and getting them over as a heel
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 am

agree jbl would fit the bill of a class heel GM

disagree about him not being able to wrestle. hes definatly a good wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 am

I'd agree. JBL shouldn't be in ring all that much, and he's a really good heel.

However, who would replace him as top heel?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 am

I would like to see JBL buy a spot as GM and arrange matches to fit around him I also would love to see JBL with his cabinet again I think that was a good stable he had there.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 pm

accept have better cronies.

I prefer JBL when he just beats down people, not just has matches, he looks like he could easily be a gm that punishes people himself, with help, and reminds me a bit of vince at times. Obviously vince is in a class of his own, but JBL is a great heel.

plus hes prepared to embarress himself, which good gm's need to be able to do, ala "fighting a blow up dinosaur"
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'no GM situation'   The 'no GM situation' Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'no GM situation'
Page 1 of 1