Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell grappling fans

Go down 
+2
Pablo
Mike Adamle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

Farewell grappling fans Empty
PostSubject: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 pm

Good evening everybody.
I'd like to thank everybody who has made me so very welcome on the cross-heel forum but as a great man once said all good things have to come to an end.
Now ive never claimed to be the smartest lightbulb in the deck but god dammit I do love this business and specifically the WEFE,ok so I make the odd gaffe but jeese guys this stuff is live and raw, I just aint got time to re-read what im posting and correct the mistakes.
Before I go i'd like to leave you with my econd half of the year predictions.....

'The Game maker' Triple H: I can see him losing the WEFE title at Champions this sunday to John Layfield but immediatly entering into a programme with The Edge for his WCW title.

The Edge: I belive he will be victorious at Gladiators sunday night and enter into a fued with Triple H until around about Augusts wrestlemania 15 when I can see The Undertaker returning and tombdriving The Edge to hell.

John Hawk Bradshaw: the fued he has been in with Jim Morrison since No Way Out should continue until at least King of the Ring

Chris 'The Miz' Jericho: finally being loved by the crowd after his intense fued with the 123 Kid shawn Michaels and Big Daddy Batista, I can see Jericho holding that world title he won from Harvey for a long time yet.

Kurt 'Samoan Submission master' Angle: Last years fued with Shawn Mcmahon is just the beginning for this exciting rookie.

Thanks for reading Mat fans.

x Mike
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:02 pm

nooooooooooooooooooo dont go!

at least tell us who you are lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 pm

he did
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:31 pm

goodbye ma........ mike
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN wrote:
he did

well obvos if i had read when he told us then i wouldnt be asking would i.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Pablo - just incase you still dont no it was Marty lol, shame he got found out, was pure genius
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Think that was my fault to be honest, his very first post I said Marty right away

Soon as I posted it I regretted it coz it was brilliant
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm

you guessed right yeh, but it wasn't your fault, in martys real account he left a classic 'adamele' comment and then straight after was like fuck!

forgot to switch user names haha
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:28 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell grappling fans   Farewell grappling fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell grappling fans
Page 1 of 1