Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+4
invincibleILeak
Sexton_hardcastle
\/Chopsticks
worthy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:51 pm

on the kiss site there is alot of random stuff on it:
Featured Prize

Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Image148
Official KISS Pin 80 Swag Bucks

Featured Prize

Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Image951
Autographed Gene Simmons Lifesavers Cut-Out 1250 Swag Bucks

Featured Prize

Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Image142
Paul Stanley Signed Picture 1750 Swag Bucks

Featured Prize

Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Image192
Nintendo WII 3600 Swag Bucks

Exclusive swag from Kiss

KISS Balloon's Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb679
20 Swag Bucks

KISS "Psycho Circus" 3-D Glasses Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb606
35 Swag Bucks

KISS Press Promotional Photo Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb615
40 Swag Bucks

KISS Temporary Tattoo Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb782
40 Swag Bucks

KISS Promo "Scratch & Win" Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb928
55 Swag Bucks

KISSxmas Card Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb753
130 Swag Bucks

KISS Womens T-Shirt Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb948
210 Swag Bucks

KISSology Vol. II 1978-1991 Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb776
265 Swag Bucks

KISS Alive 1975-2000 Box Set Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb421
500 Swag Bucks

Paul Stanley Autographed CD Booklet Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb422
1000 Swag Bucks

Show Used Drum Stick Autographed by Eric Singer Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb954
1200 Swag Bucks

Gene Simmons Autographed 8x10 Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb1045
1250 Swag Bucks

KISS "First Decade" Gold Record Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb844
1800 Swag Bucks

Dressed to Kill Gold Record (Production Sample) Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb102
2500 Swag Bucks

Gene Simmons Gold Record (Rare Production Sample) Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb103
2500 Swag Bucks

KISS Alive Gold Record (Rare Production Sample) Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb107
2500 Swag Bucks

KISS Gold Record (Rare Production Sample) Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb150
2500 Swag Bucks

Peter Criss Gold Record (Rare Production Sample) Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb108
2500 Swag Bucks

Paul Stanley Signed KISSOLOGY 1 Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb144
5000 Swag Bucks

Paul Stanley Signed KISSOLOGY 2 Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb147
5000 Swag Bucks

KISS Autographed Photo Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Thumb143
5500 Swag Bucks

(LOL!! 35 for 3D glasses)
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:09 pm

worthy wrote:
on which one?

I am not too keen on the WWE prizes to be honest, but some of the others have good prizes (that being said I wouldn't mind that purple and Green Matt Hardy T-shirt from the WWE one though).

Yeah that's the one I meant worthy, not looked at the other one's.

Don't even understand it all if I'm honest. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:20 pm

it's pretty straight forward, basically you just click on one of the banners in the first post (or my signiture) and sign up for free, then on that site use the search engine and if your lucky you get a random amount of swag bucks (you can also get 2 swag buck for referals too and every time that person gets a swag from search then so do you too).
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:28 pm

So I can't be Sexton or Junior's friend as I have already signed up to this, the only way I can get friends is be getting someone to click on my banner and get them sign up? Is this right Worthy? Question

Also, I have got my Swag Bucks by typing in Y2J and Beth Pheonix. That's all I can remember at the moment lol.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm

yes that is exactly what it is, you get people to click on your banner and sign up and every time they get a swag buck on search, you do too (and your lucky as I got 4 today and I clicked on yours).

I don't know about Sexton, but Jnr clicked on my banner so I get swags that he gets from search.

BTW it has nothing to do with what you type in as they set a time that the swag will be awarded and anyone who uses the search first after that time wins the swag bucks and also not that it varies between $1 and $5
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm

do i get youre swag ? as youre not on my list
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm

no you get the swag of whoever clicked on your link every time they win one on search
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:13 pm

I can just imagine this being said on some sort of gameshow "er yeah i think i'll take the jim ross photo collection for 600 swag bucks please" ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm

Papashango wrote:
I can just imagine this being said on some sort of gameshow "er yeah i think i'll take the jim ross photo collection for 600 swag bucks please" ha ha ha

lol! lol!

Know you can bank that picture collection or you can risk it for the photo collection and the triple h waste disposer lol
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 pm

i'm sorry you're out of luck but please take this superstar billy graham trading card as a momento.
"thank you, i've had a great day"
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:36 am

Thanks everyone who has joined so far, I have 21 swag bucks now.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 pm

So which one of you lot is "throatpunch" on LOP??

two words for ya..............YOUR BANNED.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 pm

It's not me as I don't use Lords of pain
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Is one of these threads on the other board worthy??
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 pm

yes but the one on the other board is by jnr.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 pm

i onl have 12 how that work
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 am

I've got 42 now, but it seems I am getting all my swags from the WWE and swagbuck.com sites.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 am

Here is my video plugging it:

And for anyone having trouble getting swag bucks from the search engines, I have discovered that they are on some sort of timing as I go on the WWE and swag buck.com ones every morning between 8 and 9 and I always get a swag buck and the puddle of mudd site is giving them away non-stop after 10.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 am

so after 3 weeks I am past the 100 mark as I have 105 swag bucks.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Check out this guys myspace page http://www.myspace.com/search_and_win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard)   Sign up for free to get free WWE stuff (credit rock from niceboard) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3