Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celtics win! Celtics win!

Go down 
+8
thegunman84
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
\/Chopsticks
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
fe®gie22™
Pablo
klaus494
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 pm

i kno, hitler pissing on a jew is perfectly fine in my books, whereas a nice cartoon to symbolise there irish links, and maybe even the pot of gold (which they keep winning) is a discrace
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't the direct comparison to Hitler pissing on a Jew, be King Billy pissing on an Irishman? Anyway congrats klaus on your team winning. Haven't really watched basketball in years, not since Michael Jordan stopped playing for the Bulls.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Jordan is one of if not the greatest, its a shame he retired, but hey, he was getting up their. his son is in college ball, so there might be another Michael Jordan in basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 pm

The only time I saw Micheal Jordan play basketball was in SpaceJam lol.
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:22 pm

SpaceJam ....CLASS lol
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Spacejam used to be my favorite movie. i completely forgot about it
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:20 pm

space jam is racist towards cartoons
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:36 pm

lol pablo, nice one
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:17 pm

does it make me a racist if i hate being held down by the man?
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 pm

no man, it don't
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 am

Ohhhhhhhhh Yes! lol!
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:15 am

not the celtics you were hoping for, eh gaffer?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Im finding Doss Hilarious, I wonder if he knows what racism actually is, what next, boycotting of the WWE for having Piper wear a kilt?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm

im aware of what racism is maybe i just have a diffrent tint on it then others
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 pm

differant tint:

Dossverb -

1: Completely the wrong end of the stick
2: Just wrong
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:45 am

lol!

I think Doss is far to touchy and one of the PC brigade who need to get a life!

If I am wrong I apologise
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:46 am

I don't blame him though, he is young and you only really know what you are taught at that age
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 am

i dont think having a badge that is highlighting the heratige of a large portion of the boston area is racist.
doss you are an idiot. racism is HATRED (keyword) towards people of other colour, creed, nationality blah blah blah....
can you honestly say that the boston celtics team decided to call themselves that because they hate the irish?

to me it seems like they are PROUD of their heratige.... i can not see any link towards racism whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:44 pm

i think youll fingd Racism has more than one definition

"Discriminating,against someone as a Stereotype"

Ie the Badge which is a stereotype which discriminates and or Portrays a supposed irish person if they wantd to be proud of there Irish heritage theyd portray an irish person in a realistic way or maybe even a tri-color not a leprachaun with a basket ball"

Pablo i dont want a fight so lets leave that we have diffrent opinions of racism

Ie.I could like people of a diffrent skin colour in scholl i certainly dont hate them and i say called them Yellow or something,if he rewported it it would be seen as racism it would not matter if i said i didnt hate him or his race it would still get me in trouble for being racist
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm

but its not a real person. im not having a fight. but i want to get my point across.

its a mascot! a badge! i challenge you to show me a badge that has a detailed person on it!

cartoons generally have stereotypical traits.

homer simpson is a fat beer drinking, doughnut eating dumb ass. as are most characters in the simpsons. but i cant think of a single sane person calling it racist for being a stereotypical american

its like an actor portraying a homosexual and he likes the colour pink, then some idiot accuses the actor of being a homophobe.

if everyone in the world had your attitude, i would say 95% of everything in the world would be considered racist or homophobic... or just politically incorrect for the most idiotic of resons

grr the world is just too sensetive over things that have fuck all to do with them
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 pm

you must absolutley hate wrestling. they have all sorts of gimmicks over the years with stereotypical traits for characters :O
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:27 pm

i look at it as acting and the few i do find annoying i usually just skip when i can
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:32 pm

so if you look at that as acting i.e. not real. how can you call a CARTOON CHARACTER racist?

i honestly dont get how a franchise such as the boston celtics, who have a right to be stereotypical of THEIR OWN HERATIGE can be called racist over a bleedin' cartoon character!

fair enough, if the badge said "boston celtics, lets kill the irish coz we hate them" then it would be seen as racist.

doss, its well documented im a Newcastle United fan.... can u guess which premier league team is my rival team?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:41 pm

i dont give a fiddlers fuck

ITS NOT THERE FUCKING HERITAGE NO IRISH PERSON DRESSES LIKE THAT PERSON FOR FUCK SAKE.IF THEY WANTED TO EXPRESS THERE HERITAGE THEY COULD HAVE A REALISTIC PERCEPTION OF A REAL IRISH PERSON NOT A FUCKING "PADDY" CAUSE IF THATS IRISH HERITAGE THAN ALL THE ENGLISH SAY JOLLY OLD CHAP AND FINE MORNING ME DARLING OR MASTER CAN I REMOVE YOURE CHAMBER POT,BUT THEY DONT THEY TALK AND DRESS LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AS DO THE IRISH WE ARNT PADDYS AND EVEN WHEN 100 OF THOUSANDS OF US MOVED TO THE USA WE DIDNT LOOK LIKE THAT "PADDY LOOK" WE COULDNT EVEN AFFORD RAGS NEVR MIND NICELY DESIGNED HATS AND BOOTS
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:45 pm

i couldnt be botherd to read all that. parts of what i did real come across as "im a tool trying to look high and mighty over nothing"

im not gonna bother with you anymore. your deluded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtics win! Celtics win!   Celtics win! Celtics win! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtics win! Celtics win!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next