Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

did you know......

Go down 
+4
villarule19
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
Marty McFry
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Stolen from another site but makes some interesting points.....

-Did you know C.M. Punk won the Money in the Bank ladder match and then didn't even have a match on the Backlash pay-per-view?

-Did you know C.M. Punk appeared on the next two WWE pay-per-views and failed to win either match?

-Did you know that Matt Hardy finally pinned MVP to win the U.S. Title at the Backlash pay-per-view?

-Did you know Matt Hardy hasn't had a match on pay-per-view since he won the U.S. Title at Backlash?

-Did you know that MVP, who is widely regarded by industry sources as a potential breakout star, hasn't been featured in an advertised pay-per-view match since he lost the U.S. Title at Backlash?

-Did you know that while MVP and Hardy were working light or non-PPV schedules, Chavo Guerrero appeared in advertised matches on two of the last three pay-per-views and will challenge for the U.S. Title at Night of Champions? Does anyone know why they keep pushing this guy?

-Did you know that Triple H, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, or JBL have been involved in every match on RAW that has lasted longer than three minutes and 40 seconds over the last three weeks?

-Did you know the matches on Monday's Raw that didn't involve Hunter, Jeff Hardy, Cena, and JBL averaged three minutes in length?

-Did you know that Mr. Kennedy's last three Raw matches combined lasted a grand total of eight minutes?

-Did you know that the majority of WWE mid-card and undercard wrestlers would prefer to work for the Smackdown brand rather than WWE Raw brand because they don't believe they'll get real opportunities to get over on Raw?

-Did you know that even JBL wanted his comeback to take place on the Smackdown brand because he recognized that his opportunities would be limited on Raw?

-Did you know that WWE is broadcast in 23 languages and to more than 130 nations, yet people from only one of those countries are allowed to enter Vince McMahon's big money giveaway?

-Did you know that Triple H and John Cena are the two biggest stars in WWE? Probably after listening to them verbally fellate one another during Raw on Monday night.

-Did you know that the fans are tired of watching the same guys work WWE main event matches month after month?

-Did you know that the program that featured Vince McMahon giving away one million dollars of his own money and the two biggest stars in WWE setting up their second pay-per-view singles match drew a lousy 3.0 rating?

-Did you know that WWE did not face major competition from the networks (i.e. no NBA Finals) on Monday, gave away a million dollars, featured their two biggest stars, gave away a Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy main event, and still drew a 3.0 rating?

-Did you know that Tito Ortiz is a free agent and is a lifelong pro wrestling fan? This question is directed at WWE officials. He'll probably sign with his buddy Donald Trump's Affliction promotion, but it's still worth picking up the phone call and offering him a big pay day to appear at SummerSlam.

-Did you know that celebrities such as Tito Ortiz and Floyd Mayweather can spark interest in the product, but you have to deliver a quality product to keep that audience watching after those fighters go back to their respective sports?

-Did you know that Big Show was one of the most over acts in WWE after his WrestleMania 24 program with Floyd Mayweather?

-Did you know that Big Show's pay-per-view matches since WrestleMania 24 have or will be against Great Khali, four ECW wrestlers in a Singapore cane match, and Kane?

-Did you know that no matter what opinion they give, the club of arseholes gives the correct opinion?

-Did you know that Big Show has lost all the momentum he had coming out of WrestleMania 24?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Did you know that the original writer of this article has way to much time on their hands?

I totally knew the second from last one though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:27 pm

that wasnt very intresting like. it was full of random shit that happens all the time. nothing to make note of
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Load of crap to pull attention to the second to last point
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Get back to your 'joke' thread Villa. the second from last post was added as a joke, the reason for posting the rest was to highlight the state of WWE booking, it was originally posted on prowrestling.net.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:40 pm

He's just mad that you added your own little bit instead of copy and pasting the whole thing like his "jokes".
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Spammer Pablo wrote:
that wasnt very intresting like. it was full of random shit that happens all the time. nothing to make note of

...and how is it full of random shit that happens all the time???

Previous MITB winners have been treated as bad as Punk have they?
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Dont like it then stay off it bazz...look like I care....This is just filler...and crap at that
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

I totally knew the second from last one though. Very Happy

lol!

I got to agree with that!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:48 pm

If you dont like it Villa, how about you stay off it.
The article I copied makes some good points about how WWE books AGAINST the work that it does do well.
Many debates and conversations could be farmed from the points made, that won't effect you though Villa, unless you can find someones views to copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:48 pm

villarule19 wrote:
Dont like it then stay off it bazz...look like I care....This is just filler...and crap at that

Take your own advice then Vill. Rolling Eyes

and yes it does look like you care.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Yes because I am renound for copy and pasting arent I. wait..............um.........No Im not.

The only thing I do copy and paste is The jokes...Cunts
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Irony anyone afro
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:52 pm

LMAO: I dont copy and paste...........

Just the 5 pages of shite jokes copy and pasted at last count.

The big swear words have been bought out early doors, silly silly boy.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Wait a second...Am I in the presence of 3 people who bullied a 16 year old of this board...Or so they think they have?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 pm

I bullied no one, and proof of this would be helpful, what I did do was stick up for myself when a little ponce started on me!

Now for some reason his brummy boyfriend suddenly wants to be some kind of 'hero'

Someone once said, show me a hero and i'll write you a tragedy!

Learn!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:56 pm

So.....that's.......what.......this......is.....about?

and....... no......... your........ NOT........... in........ the....... presence....... of........ any...... of......................................................... us.

This the net boy.

Last edited by bazz23-v2 ®™ on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Also it you don't want to be in our presence and actually learn something then simply fuck off camp queen!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Brummy...Wrong...Hero- wrong....I just don't think its fair when it takes 3 of you to try and force somebody off a board that he helped to set up. Its not very fair...Thats why I bought the C word out.

Forcing somebody to change there name....Does it make you feel like real men doing that. Make you feel big.

People say 606 has gone bad....Rather that than this Nazi rule.

And before you get excited. No that does not mean you have gotten rid of me like you have others...Im not as stupid to give in
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:00 pm

I have the luick of being back on the net at 9.00 in the morning...Look forward to reading the bullshit you 3 usually sprout.

Make it good...Add the swear words and homophobic refreances. And don't forget...it is not classed as bullying unless the 3 of you are doing it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:01 pm

I did not want Madrid to go, I wanted him to explain his actions and why he became so vicious, he added nothing to the board, I did not force him to change his name, I didnt know anything about it until he started using random numbers, what I will say though is that the board is far superior without him, I am all in favour of adding numbers to the board though not getting rid of them, however guys who simply want to start arguing for arguing sake is what I dont want in the board

You come on here for one reason, to bitch!

You tell others not to go onto your little joke thread if they dont like it, yet you came on here with nothing positive to say!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Typical, say your piece then leave!

Typical WUM
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:02 pm

I wondered why he had suddenly started an argument out of nowhere.
Make promises to him in PM did you that you would get us back?

This is such a pathetic attempt at starting an argument that I wouldn't be suprised if it was Madrids idea.

Did you wait until the 3 of us where online before you put your masterplan into action, so you could paint us as 'the villians' Not man enough to start a thread in the argument section.

You need brains for what you have attempted mate, not advice from The spanish Shilpa Shetty.

Another name to add the list.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 pm

God can you imagine what kind of life credentials Villa must have if he is taking advice from Madrid lol!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 pm

You didnt want to get rid of him, or want him to go. Yet you take pleasure in adding your little signature at the bottom of the page.

The board is not superior with out him. Because hes still here.

And you lot though you were smart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

did you know...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: did you know......   did you know...... Empty

Back to top Go down

did you know......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: