Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New TNA tour announced.....I will be there

Go down 
+4
\/Chopsticks
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Pablo
villarule19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

New TNA tour announced.....I will be there Empty
PostSubject: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am

ENGLAND FANS GET SOME GREAT NEWS - TNA ANNOUNCES RETURN TOUR OF THE UK IN JANUARY!

In recent days, TNA management promised some big news for our loyal fans in England, and TNA President Dixie Carter delivered it personally during Saturday's sold-out show in Coventry!

TNA Wrestling will return to the U.K. for four shows in January, 2009, Carter announced during the live event. The 2009 shows will headline the "Maximum iMPACT! Tour." The itinerary is:

Tuesday, January 20 - Manchester, England - Manchester Evening News Arena
Wednesday, January 21 - Birmingham, England - National Indoor Arena
Thursday, January 22 - Glasgow, Scotland - Braehead Arena
Saturday, January 24 - London, England - Wembley Arena
Tickets for all these events go on sale on Friday, June 27 at 9 A.M.
The tour will be promoted by John Cornwell of SJM Concerts.

"The reception TNA Wrestling received this week from the U.K. fans has been nothing short of incredible and we look forward to returning in January," Carter said.

Keep checking www.tnawrestling.com for more details on the January 2009 U.K. tour.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:28 pm

they never come to the bastard metro radio arena in newcastle do they!

idiots
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:37 pm

They never come to my home town...You travel...I went to coventry...1hr and a half a way...got a speeding ticket. It is well worth it, You wont regret it
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:50 pm

It'd be good to see them sell this tour out too, selling out the same venues Raw and Smackdown get filmed at could start to establish them as a decent rival to Vince, and get him to pull his ego out of his arse and make Raw something that people will watch again.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Well they would never come to kent lol but londons not far so cant complain
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am

manchester is not far off i suppose. just a bit south and a bit west of where i am. should be about 2hr car journy i suppose
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:44 pm

About fucking time TNA came to Manchester.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:49 pm

I am definately going. How much did the tickets cost this time?
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:37 pm

50 for front row.

20 behind.

25 premium bleachers

15 behind them
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh, OK. Thanks. Are those tickets cheaper than the WWE tickets?
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:57 am

I snt think you can get a ticket for under 50 for WWE
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Im gonna go to the Birmingham one, tickets on sale Friday
thats a bit of a long wait till the actual event

Villa i presume you will be going to the Birmingham one if so can i employ you as my messenger so you could let me know when they will be doing autographs etc....gonna try my luck with Gail Kim etc again.
Back to top Go down
ArtfulDodger
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:12 pm

...and yes im too lazy
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 pm

People asked her for a signed bra last time...only to be told she was wearing 1.

I don't think they will this time. With the amount of people who will more than likely want to gO, i DNT THINK THERES A VENUE BIG ENOUGTH

But I will keep you updated
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:51 pm

I will also be going to the Birmingham event. It will be my first live event for WWE or TNA.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm

ON SALE TOMOOROW PEOPLE. PRICES BETWEEN £22.50- £45.00. Purchase from ticketmaster
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm

if it wasnt as expensive (for a show i dont watch, i think id go)

but decent seats 45 for a show i never have been able to get in to, meh
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 am

I have my tickets. Got them. Thought I would get seating on the floor so i hope we will be close
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:41 pm

any of the shows on tv like?

or is it a normal off air tour
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Off air tour...Which means I dnt have to look at AJ following karen aroundf...You get the phenomoanl aj instead with all the moves...Im 3 rows from the front....
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:23 pm

I was planning to get tickets in the front row or tickets near there but my charger for my laptop broke and I couldn't access ticketmaster from work so I was screwed. Does anyone know if tickets for the Birmingham event are still available?
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Yes they are. but dont know where they are sitting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TNA tour announced.....I will be there   New TNA tour announced.....I will be there Empty

Back to top Go down

New TNA tour announced.....I will be there
Page 1 of 1