Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carlito has words for HHH!

Go down 
+2
invincibleILeak
MaFish1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Carlito has words for HHH! Empty
PostSubject: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:53 pm

At a press conference promoting the 7/2 Raw brand house in Santiago, Chile yesterday, Carlito took aim at Triple H and his marriage to Stephanie McMahon. Carlito spoke in Spanish, and there are two slightly different interpretations online from PWInsider.com and the Puerto Rican wrestling news site PRWrestling.com. Thanks to reader Nizzo, we were able to get a translation of what Carlito said according to the PRWrestling.com news post on the story.

When asked about Triple H's marriage, Carlito said (PWI): "I may get in trouble, but that's why I'm here. My opinion is that it was a smart move by [HHH]. I think that's why he's champion now and has been champion in the past, it's easier to him. We, the real wrestlers, don't depend on people in the business. We don't have that benefit. We have to deliver the maximum in the ring. Others are given championships in a plate of gold or platinum, I'm happy for him."

Same topic, but from PRWrestling.com: "Well I know I'll probably end up with problems but f--- it. It was a smart move on his part [to marry Stephanie McMahon]. That's why he's a champion now and has been for a couple of times. That makes your job a little easier, having people to help you backstage meanwhile us wrestlers break our asses off."

Carlito on Triple H never going overseas to promote WWE (PWI): "I don't see him coming to Chile or Paraguay, places like that. He's always comfortable."

Same topic (PRWrestling): "I've never seen Triple H making promos, traveling to Chile, Paraguay or any other place like that. He's always comfortable at home. That gives you an idea who's actually giving the 100% in this business."

He also talked about some of the fans not respecting John Cena (PRWrestling): "Well, some people might hate him but you people don't really know how much of a worker he is. He really loves his fans. I know you people are sick of him being feed even if you don't want to. But you have to respect the guy. He's always making promos worldwide, has little days off, spends time with fans, etc. As much as you hate him, you have to respect him."

During the press conference, Carlito also said that he has been discriminated against in WWE because of his Latin heritage, although he didn't specify anything. Carlito said his heritage makes things harder for him, but he doesn't regret being Latino.

Mr. Kennedy was also at the press conference, but remained in character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:00 pm

I think that Carlito wants to leave the company, and I'm sure TNA would snap him up staright away, this would be bad for WWE as Carlito is young and talented.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:00 am

It wouldnt really be that bad for WWE, what is bad for the E is that they are not using him, however since they are not using him he would be better off or we the fans would be better off going to somewhere he will be used properly!

I think his words for Trips are just that, he is speaking the truth and not to many people can argue the fact although anyone who assumes Haitch is just there because of his realationship is deluded!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Congratulations Cralito, your now heading to ECW to get jobbed out to Colin Delaney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:07 pm

He was speaking in Spanish, did he think no one would translate?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 pm

A press conference is a funny place to be asked about some one's marriage don't you think?

No matter what he says, HHH did pay his due's back in the day, something which this moaning bitch hasn't done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
He was speaking in Spanish, did he think no one would translate?

I think he knew exactly what he was doing Marty!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:58 pm

he's dumb.

however, didn't WWE take strides to keep him from goin to TNA in the past?

anyone think he's crossed the line this time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlito has words for HHH!   Carlito has words for HHH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlito has words for HHH!
Page 1 of 1